❤part 25❤

(Natsu's POV)

Me and Lucy both headed to the restaurant. Im kinda nervous because I almost burned down the restaurant. Beautiful history that was. I chuckled leaving Lucy questioning why I did that.

"Comon Luce! We gotta get dressed up!" I said excited running down the stairs to the huge door.

"Since when are you THAT excited to work?" I heard Lucy say while walking down the stairs.

"Just now" I sighed and opened the door. The restaurant was getting full already me and Luce sneaked in the dressing room and dressed up in our waitress outfits and headed to the center.

I saw a man glancing at me so I just made my way to the table so did Luce but on the other side of the room.

"What would you like to order sir?" I looked at a man. It took a while already I was about to ask him again when he ordered. I nodded and walked towards the kitchen. I saw Lucy getting orders from a table. She looked funny. Writing on her list so fast. I grinned at her and opened the door of the kitchen.

I gave the list to the chef and headed out again. So boring.

(Lucy's POV)

After the order I could tell you my fingers were broken of writing so fast. I made my way to the chef and gave him the paper. He started to jell at the other coocks their orders.

There was a group of boys waving at me. I headed to them. They looked shy. 'Perfect for my plan' I said and smiled sweetly at them. I half sitted on the table glanced at them and winked.

"So what would you boys like to order?" I said smiling and grabing the pen to start writing.

"W-we U-h w-would l-like" they started. "Everything!!!" they all said at the same time.

I nodded and headed to the chef again. 'My plan is working'

(Natsu's POV)

I saw Lucy sit on the table by a group of boys. When she was done she looked at me and said " this is easy" she said and grined. "Lets play a game" I said.

"What kind of game?" she raised her eyebrow and looked at me curiously.

"The person who gets more orders wins!" I said and smirked.

"Sure. I'll win anyway" she said grining.

"No you wont!"

"Anyway lets get going you don't want lose do you?" she said walking towards the chef.

"I'm all fired up" I said heading out.

So thats what happend. We used our charms and we always ran to the chef and back to the tables. And so on.

And guess who won.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She did.

Probably because there were more boys than girls. I hate this.

It was 3am and we headed to our room. I opened the door and saw Happy already sleeping. I threw myself on the bed.

(Lucy's POV)

Natsu threw himself on the bed. I walked beside him and chuckled. What a kid. Then I suddenly felt muscular arms wrap around me  pulling me in the bed. Natsu came closer to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and fell asleep.

I want this never to end.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yay :3 I was supposed to study but nah. To boring.

Random fact about me: whenever I see someone shipping Natsu or Lucy with someone I literally start getting mad and want to punch the wall...

I once did punch a wall. Luckily it was just a scratch that I hid with a poster :') its still there.

Love you all❤

Lea