part 40

(Miras POV)

My plans are going so smooth right now... They'll regret coming here!

"Okay everyone!" I said clapping my hands together. "So I've made a very good game!"

"Game?" asked Erza

"Yes! Game in pairs!" I answered.

Everyone stared with a 'O' expression. "Okay so Romeo and Wendy already left home."

"When?" asked Levy

"Yesterday. Because there was a perfect misson for them" I said with stars in my eyes.

"So what kind of a game is this?" Asked Gajeel and crossed his arms.

"You'll see! Okay there are 3 keys to three small rooms! Each pair has a room but everyone has the same game!" I said

"But why can't we all play that game?" asked Natsu.

"You'll see!" I said and handed each pair one key.

"Now have fun!" I said and left. Also grabed Laxus and draged him with me. This is going to be good!

(No ones POV)

So everyone in groups (Erza and Jellal) (Lucy and Natsu)  (Levy and Gajeel) took their keys and left in each rooms. In every room there was a small table and two chairs, a small window and a light.  Nothing else.

As everyone went inside their own room the doors shut automaticlly.

(Natsus POV)

On the table was a letter and a small box of cards. Cards? Thats the game?

"Lucy read the letter" I said and Lucy started to read. "The rules of this game. Place all the cards on the table and turn them around so you cant see them. Each card has a different sign. If  the person 1  turns around a card which has a picture of a heart has to the person 2 take off one clothing which is wearing. Have fun. Mira"

I looked at Lucy who teared the paper apart. "Luce? You okay?"

(Miras POV)

After a while... "WHAT?!?!?" everyone screamed and I just grinned. "Laxus take my camera! This is going to be fun!"

"Mira...." said Laxus a little scary way.

"Um... Yes?" I had no idea what to say!

"We are playing this game as well!"
He said, picked me up and ran into the room-locking the door.

Uh-oh.
(Natsu POV)

"Luce! Luce?!" I was shaking her arms while she was staring in the wall, with her mouth open.

"Luce!" I poked her cheek a little but soon regreted it...
*slap*
"Ouch! What was that fo" I  said those words while placing my hand on  my cheek.

"How... How am I suppost to play that?! I mean taking  my clothes off?! I-Im going to freaking die here!" She was in panic and talking and talking...

Wait a minute. Taking clothes off? What?

I ran to the table tried to get the paper in his true from and readed it again.

"Um Luce?"

"Yeah?!" She said that so laud and with her deadly eyes that I got a little scared and nervous.

"Its not like I haven't seen you naked anyway" I said awkwardly laughing.

"Natsuuuuuu!"

I guess I wont come out of this alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed!^^ I tried my best to make it good.

I hope I sucedeed ;c

I love you all! (No homo)

Lea~