Part 31 (GaLe adventure)

(Levy's POV)

After we all said our good luck's we went in our direction.I took my bag that Mira gave me and Gajeel took his.

''Gajeel can I see the map?''

''Yea here.'' He said giving me the map. I could see that he was bothered by something but i just ignored it and took the map.

''so... we are here.'' I said pointing at the spot we were now.''And now we need to go... That way.'' I said pointing  to the left.

We started walking. I was happy that i was with Gajeel but I still hated Mira for the pairings. I mean god knows what shes thinking when shes choosing  the partners. I bet she is like:'My OTP's!!!!'    She can sometimes be really annoying.

I looked at the map again and frowned.

''What's wrong Shrimp?'' Gajeel said stoping.

''Um.... Well the map leads to the river.. and its confusing becuse we should already see the river by now but i dont see it.'' I said still confused.

''Nah don't worry I can hear better did you forget? Follow me'' He said grabing my hand and running to where the river was.

Soon i could hear it. River finally.

After coming there Gajeel said:'' Well now I tink we should start swimming right?'' He started taking off his shirt.

''No!'' I said with wide eyes staring at his abs.''I....I...I think we should go with that boat.'' I said rushing to it and stepping inside before he could see my red face. ''And take your shirt back on!''

''I'm NOT going by that boat! And why should i put my shirt back on huh? Is there something you like shrimp?'' He said walking to me and smirked. 

''N-No thats not it! Just put it back on already! you can be alergic to some kind of a plant here and and and theres like a million of them. and if you put your shirt back on y-you may be safer!'' I said quickly as possible. 

He put his shirt back on and crossed his arms.''OKAY... but still i'm not going on the boat ya know''

''and why not? it's the easier way to get to the other side. and I don't want to swim'' I said almost falling in the water while Gajeel saved me.

''tssk Levy be careful next time.''  he said coming on the boat   

''and you get the boat to the other side'' he said while trying not to throw up.

I chuckled and did as I was told. 

~after that~

After that we followed our path. but since I was really smart and Gajeel had a good nose we were at the half of the way already there. We may come to our Cottage this day. I smiled while looking at our map. 

It was getting cold and I didnt have a jacket with me. 

''Hey Shrimp are you cold?'' he said a little worried.

''Y-yes and d-don't call me s-shrimp p-lease!'' I said shivering and walking forward. there really wasnt much more meter before our finish line.

''come here'' he said and pulled me closer to him. He took off his jacket and gave it to me. I putted it on but just when I was about to move away he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me much closer to him. I was blushing madly and that only made him smile more.

after a while someone speaked to us.

''wow I've never really knew someone would manage to get here today!'' The girl that we meet today spoke to us.

she told each of us our congratzs and gave us the key to our Cottage. we thanked her and followed our path. I didnt know that i'll expect this thing. it wasnt really a Cottage but a HUGE tree house. my jaw dropped. I was getting excited every step I made closer to it. there were stairs made to get to the tree house.

I walked up the stairs to the front door. 'please let the bed be separated! please let the bed be saarated!' I kept on saying in my mind. I opened the door and saw the bed... only one kind sized bed. theres NO WAY IN HELL i'll be sleeping with that iron Asshole.

''Shrimp lets unpack our stuff and go to sleep i'm really sleepy'' he said pushing me inside closing the door. he started to undress up infront off me.

''DON'T UNDRESS H-HERE!'' I said trying not to look at him.

''well you saw my chest a millions of times'' he said in a 'DUH' voice.

''b-but still'' I said grabing my pajama leaving to the bathroom door.

''well good night shrimp I'll take a shower at the morning'' he said climbing inside the blanket already falling asleep and snoring.

I just stood there a while looking at him. I chuckled and left inside the bathroom and took  a shower.

~after the shower~

I went out taking  a big breath. Gajeel was still snoring. I putted my clothes I had on today on the chair trying not to make alot of noise. then I sat on the edge of bed as far away from Gajeel. I layed down taking my book and opening at the first page.

Suddenly Gajeel turned around still sleeping wraping his arm around my waist dragging me closer to him. I was blushing and trying to proces what just happend. after a while of strugling from his grap I gave up and my eyes became heavy. It felt nice and warm. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay first it was GaLe part since shes very smart so they would come to their finish line faster as the others!

NaLu is sadly going to be the last one cause they'll have the longest part!

about Gray and Juvia. they went on a mission together so they will come a little later.

WICH COUPLE SHOULD I DO NEXT? MIRA and LAXUS, ERZA and JELLAL or WENDY and ROMEO?

hope you enjoyed! <33 

I love you!

Lea <33