❤part 22❤

(Lucy's POV)

When we were walking We decided to take with us some water because it was a 2 hour ride.

In 5 minutes we arrived to the train station.

"Theres NO way in HELL im going on this thing!" Natsu said pointing at the train.

I gave him a death glare took his hand and dragged him all the way inside. The train wasnt even moving and he was already sick. Great! We sat down. i took a seat  beside the window and Natsu on the other side. I handed him the bottle of water.

"I-Im gonna T-Throw u-up!" he said while holding onto the chair

I tapped the seat beside me telling him to sit next to me. He weirdly made a few steps and sat beside me.

"Now. Rest your head on my lap" I said blushing a little.

It didnt take a few second when Natsu layed his head on my lap. I stroked his hair. 'Its not even spiky. Its soft' I thought and smiled.  Natsu was already asleep. I was still stroking his hair while looking outside the window.

(Natsu POV)

I heard someone shaking me.

"Come on Natsu! We're here!" I heard Lucy's voice.

I snapped out of my dream and ran outside as fast as I could. I falled on my knees and kissed the floor.

"Oh ground I missed you so much!" I said and praising it. Lucy just stood there and chuckled.

I held her hand and we walked on the path that lead to the castle. I could see it from the train station already. IT WAS HUGE. In there could probably fit 10 dragons or more!

Guard:" who are you?" he said crossing the huge door that lead into the castle.

"We're the fairy tail mages. We're here for the job request" Lucy said and smiled kindly at him.

The guard checked her out. I gave him the death glare. He sweat dropped and opened the huge door.

(Lucy's POV)

When we came inside, there was a HUGE garden. Well its winter now so there were no flowers. In spring here this place is probably really beautiful.

We walked to the second door that lead inside the castle. The door opened.

Maid:"Oh you're here! The prince is already waiting for you two!" she said smiling and looked at Natsu. She gave him a wink.

Who does she think she is? Oh If I was alone with her I'd punch her in the head so she would see NO TOMMOROW! I tried not to say anything.

She walked to a golden door. She opened it and there was a young man my age standing there his back turned at us. He then  turned around after hearing the door open and smiled at us.

"I see. You came! Please sit!" he said and pointed at two chairs.

Me and Natsu both sat down. The prince looked at me and smiled. Well he was handsome but not as Natsu. The prince had brown hair. Green eyes. A body similar to Natsu's and he was tall.

"So. You two will work here for one week. If we will need more help then you'll stay here for two weeks and the price will double. So I see you two are probably dating so we reserved you one room. Here are the keys" he handed us the keys of the room. " your job starts tommorow at 6am. Your waitress clothes are in your room. Today take the time off and maybe wander around the castle. And the maid will give you the maps for the castle. Now I wish you a good day"

He said and smiled. We both nodded and left the huge place. The maid gave us the map. Our room number is 4 so I guess it has to be near.

We looked at the math and it showed that we need to go up the stairs. After a while we found our room. It was HUGE. A giant bed. A bathroom to DIE for. A giant mirror. And a wardrobe with clothes. I wont tell you all the details cause it would take forever!

We unpacked our stuff. 

"Huh Happy?" I heard Natsu's  voice. I turned around and saw Happy in his bag.

"Didnt you say you'll stay with Carla?" he asked.

"AYE! but she didn't want me to stay so I hided inside your bag! Oh and I ate all of your fish!" he said and laughed.

"Nooo my fish!!!!" natsu fake a sob and chuckled.

Happy:" I'm sorry Natsu" he sobbed.

"Don't worry about it! But you will stay in this room so no one finds you okay?" happy nodded.

Happy started to act a little weird. Natsu stood up took the bag and turned it upside down.

"Uh... Happy where are my clothes?" Natsu asked and looked at happy.

"I was to big to fit in the bag with clothes so I threw the clothes away" happy said and looked down at his feet.

Natsu was thinking a while and said:" who needs clothes anyway!"

"No way! We're going shopping!!" I said clapping.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Comment,like maybe?

Rate this story what do you think of it so far?

And dont be afraid to ask me questions about me or fairy tail!^^ I'll answer all!

Love you guyz!

Lea!~