Chapter Four**

"Okay, so now that that's all settled I assume you both are tired so I will have Linda show you and your brother to your rooms." William stood up and made his way around the desk and opened the door to let us out of his office.

I nodded and smiled at William before standing up and grabbing my purse. Chase stood up as well and we both made our way to the door.

William was about to press the button which allows Linda to know she's needed but right before Logan interrupts him.

"No need to call Linda dad, I'll show them to their rooms, don't bother her while she's making dinner."

I turned around so fast that I was sure I had gotten whiplash. Why the fuck was he offering to do it? He's up to something and I'm not sure what but I am 100% sure that it's not going to end well for me. I felt like at the moment he was an evil scientist villain that had a super secret plan that the main heroine, a.k.a me, didn't know about.

"Ummm it's okay, I'm sure Linda wouldn't mind showing Chase and I to our rooms you don't have to." I said giving everyone in the room a nervous smile.

He looked like he was holding back his laughter but composed himself so he can answer. "No Linda is making dinner so unless you don't want to eat go ahead, get her to show you to your rooms."

I was still looking at him skeptically trying to figure out what his deal was.

"I'll just show you to your room sweetheart. It's not like we can get much done with your brother around anyway." He winked at me while I tried holding Chase back before he punched Logan right in his beautiful face.

"No."

"Yes. I insist sweetheart."

"No."

Yes."

"NO."

"No."

"Yes."

After realizing what he'd done, I sent him a glare and turned my back to face William and Chase. William had an amused look on his face but Chase looked like he was ready to kill. I looked at both of them in confusion before giving up and shrugging my shoulders. I could already tell that this would be the worst year of my life.

I turned around once again but this time towards the door. With a sigh I reached for the doorknob, ready to storm out to show my annoyance, before a much larger hand covered mine.

The spark that ran through my whole body shocked me. I pulled my hand back quickly. I looked up to look into Logan's face to see if he felt what I felt and instead of seeing the smug look he usually had on his face, he had his eyebrows furrowed and looked confused.

He shook his head as if trying to shake it off. Logan awkwardly coughed and looked at Chase, clearly avoiding eye contact with me and said, "Come on let's go, I don't have all day you know."

Chase picked up our bags and Logan picked up the ones that Xhase couldn't get and we all made our way down the hall. Chase wouldn't stop mumbling about how Logan was the one giving his sister 'ga-ga' eyes and was telling the rest of us he didn't have time.

I don't think Logan heard it, or maybe he was pretending not to hear it because he just kept walking and didn't say or even look my way. I think I can officially put this moment in the top ten awkward moments of my entire life.

We passed by an elevator as we continued walking. Who the fuck has an elevator in their house? My apartment building didn't even get an elevator until last year.

Chase looked like he was ready to murder Logan, he seemed to have that look on his face a lot nowadays. "You mean to tell me that there was a fucking elevator we could've used instead of climbing up all those stairs?"

By the end of his fit Chase had fume coming out of his ears. It was actually pretty funny but I was scared if I laughed he'd turn his anger on me and nobody wants to experience Chase's wrath.

"Yeah. So what?" Logan had his ever-present smirk on his face. This guy is impossible! Well at least I got a mice ass workout in with all those fucking stairs.

"Whatever. Are you gonna show us to our rooms or what?" I said with as much attitude as I could muster.

"Of course babe. Patience."

"Stop." Surprising or maybe not surprising I don't know but it wasn't me who said it but Chase.

"Your room is right over here Chase. Chanel's room is further down but don't worry I'll take good care of her." I knew that he was just spiting my brother for fun now. Poor Chase, he looked like he was about to explode.

"I'll see you later, okay?" I give Chase a big hug just to stop him from killing Logan.

Chase walks in to his room and gives Logan one last deadly glare before slamming his door.

"Just show me to my room. You've caused enough problems already and I really need to just sleep." I was really tired and I know that Logan could hear it in my voice because he quietly nodded and continued walking.

I followed him further down the hallway until he opened a door leading into a huge fucking room. It had four creme coloured beams, two on either side of the stairs that lead to where the bed was. The whole entire room had a very southern feel to it with all it's wood and creme coloured furniture. I walked into the room to get a better look at all of it.

The floor was hard wood and matched the desk that was to the side of the room. On the other side of the room was a mini living area where there were creme leather couches with a coffee table and a television set. I walked further inside and towards the little stairs that lead to the bed area.

There was a walnut four poster bed that had white curtain type things hanging it from it and giving the whole thing a very sexy and private look. There were like a million creme and white throw pillows on the white cover of the bed. I looked to the right of the bed and saw the glass double doors covered by almost see through white curtains. I was instantly drawn towards them. As I opened the doors I saw the beautiful view. Since this house was basically in the middle of the forest, the view from my room was spectacular.

From my room I could see the tennis courts, the pools, the basketball court and the garden. The garden was so incredibly beautiful, it was filled with such a variety of different colours. But beyond all the things that the Beauchamps had in their very own backyard was the incredible forest. I had never seen anything so green in my whole life.

I walked back in to the room and Logan was just standing there looking at me looking at everything. What a freak.

"Okay well thanks for showing me to my room. You can, uh, go now." I was trying to subtly hint that I really didn't want him in my room anymore.

"Trying to get rid of me already?" He smirks.

"Well, to be frank yes."

He steps closer to me just as I take a step back. Intimidated by Logan's person and presence.

"Don't get too attached to the room. We'll be moving out and into our own apartment in a week." As he was talking he took another step towards me.

I backed up once again but I was at the stairs now and couldn't go back anymore. Logan seeing this smirked once again and walked closer to me, invading my personal bubble.

His face was so close to mine I could feel his hot breath on my face. Why the fuck did this man not understand boundaries?

"I can't wait." He whispered. If he even moved a centimetre closer our lips would be touching.

I didn't know if I wanted him to get away from me as much as I did before. He appeared to be moving closer and I closed my eyes ready for his soft, plump, pink lips to touch mine. But they never did.

When I opened my eyes I saw Logan's back as he walked out of the room and without even seeing his face I knew he had his signature smirk on his stupid face. 

"I'll see you at dinner." He called out as he exited.