Chapter 35

I got out of the car to meet Ariel who had come to meet us with our stuff.

"Thanks." Logan said kissing his sisters cheek. She fake glared at him and pushed him away.

"Don't thank me just yet big brother, I'm coming to New York too." She smiled cheekily as Logan kind of just stared at her.

"What do you have to do in New York?" He asked.

"Or who?" I asked smirking at her.

She blushed before looking back at us smiling. "I am actually seeing someone and he's in New York right now too."

Logan glared before grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the jet. As I passed by Ariel I threw her a wink and her smile only widened.

We all got settled comfortably in our seats. Logan and I on one side cuddling while Ariel was taking out her phone and headphones.

"You're four months along now right?" Ariel asked excitedly.

"Yup, just four more months to go." I said putting my hand on my stomach.

"I'm so excited. Have we picked names yet?" She asked holding onto her phone.

"We talked about names a long time ago but nothing is decided yet."

"I'll love whatever she likes." Logan said finally speaking as he put his arm around me.

"Ew, when'd my brother become such a sap?" Ariel teased her older brother.

"When he married the cheesiest person ever." He said kissing my cheek. I blushed snuggling my face into his neck.

"Stop, I can't deal with this much love especially since it's my brother." She laughed finally putting her headphones into her ears and turning on her phone.

"I'm bored Loggy." I said pouting as he took out his phone too.

"You know you should talk me more because one day I'll just stop trying to make conversation."

"I know, sorry babe." Logan said still not putting his phone away. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Hmm, what about your favourite colour?"

Logan laughed but answered anyway. "My favourite colour is grey. Always has been. You?"

"It'd probably be grey now too." I smirked at him. "This feels like such a first date thing."

"Well we didn't really get to this on our first date so we're doing it now."

He kissed me as I smiled and pushed him back into his seat. "What was your first Impression of me?"

"Honest?" He asked laughing.

"Yes, idiot." I laughed smacking him.

"I thought you were hot and totally bangle."

"I don't know whether to be offended or to take that as a compliment."

"Your turn babe."

"I thought you were a dick."

"Okay that's enough fun for now." Logan said laughing. He pulled me closer to his body as he made it more comfortable for us to sleep.

I nuzzled into him and turned my head upward to kiss his neck and under his chin.

"Logan, Chanel!" Ariel said trying to shake us awake.

I got up and so did Logan. We grabbed all our things and followed Ariel off the plane.

"Okay ladies, I've got to go to the building but I'll see you guys later."

"Okay. I love you." I said.

"I love you too babe." Logan said kissing me. Apparently, a little too long for Ariel's liking because she turned around and fake gagged.

I laughed pushing him away. He opened his arms wide as if saying 'what can I do'.

Ariel turned around to pick up her bags and for the second her back was turned Logan quickly gave a me a peck smirking as his younger sister didn't realize.

"I like kissing you and she'll have to suck it up." He said kissing me one last time.

"No, Logan, I swallow." Ariel said with a similar smirk as her brother on her face.

Logan stared at her shocked before practically lunging on her. Laughing I stood in front of him pushing him back with my hand on his chest.

Ariel behind me was howling with laughter and I could barely keep a straight look on my face.

"Okay, you've got to go." I say, still pushing Logan back.

He glared at Ariel before kissing my cheek and walking away from Ariel and I.

"Ariel, that was seriously not funny." I said barely able to get the phrase out of my mouth without laughing.

We both stare at each other for a second before bursting into laughter. "That was too good," I giggled "di-did you see how the vein in his for-forehead popped out?"

We held onto each other laughing we walked into the SUV that was waiting for us.

We were driven to the Empire hotel and I got out of the car as someone came and took our luggage.

Ariel wasn't getting out of the car. "Aren't you coming, Ari?"

"No, I've um got to go somewhere but I'll be back soon okay?"

"Sure, are you going to go see your mystery man?" I teased.

"Yeah. We're supposed to meet at some restaurant he made a reservation for, I think the name was Chateau Blanc or something french like that."

"Oh la la." I laughed.

"Okay, I'll call you later."

"Bye, honey."

I waved at her before walking behind the man carrying our luggage.

"Mrs. Beauchamp, please follow me and I will show you to your room." A lady gestured me to follow her into the elevator.

My phone started to ring and I answered seeing Logan's name.

"Hey, babe." He sounded happier than when I had last seen him with Ariel.

"How's the company going?"

"I'm the only one here with my assistant and we've still got a shit load of stuff to do."

"You're assistant, hmm?" I asked picturing a blonde big booked bimbo. Yes it was stereotypical but what about my life isn't.

"Chanel. My assistant is engaged." Logan said.

"Okay. Isn't Talon supposed to be helping you?"

"Yeah but the douche said he had a date at some french restaurant."

Everything clicked into place. Ariel's mystery man. The french restaurant. Talon having a date.

"Oh. Want me to come over and bring food babe?"

"Do you want to? I already miss you."

"Sure. I'll get some McDonalds and come over."

"I'll call the driver to come and get you."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

The lady unlocked the door to the room and I thanked her before grabbing my jacket and purse.

"Ariel, what are you doing?" I whispered.

Vote

Comment

Share

xoxo