Chapter 26

We walked into the club our arms linked. The Beauchamp's had recently bought it and created it into a classy yet fun club. I smiled at everyone who came up to us to talk or just say hello even though I just wanted to go back home and sleep or drink until I puke.

I saw Logan and I's friends and family all seated at a large fancy looking table. Logan lead us over to them.

"Hey." I said sitting down in an empty spot.

"Hey, sweetie. You look absolutely gorgeous." April said hugging me.

"Thanks, you too." I plastered a big fake smile on my face.

She let go of me and I walked over to where Ariel and Violet were standing.

"Hey, bride to be." Violet said smiling at me. Her smile dropped when she saw my grim expression.

"What's wrong?" Ariel asked.

"I need a drink." I replied walking in between them to the bar.

"I'll start off with a glass of champagne please." I said to the bartender who just nodded at me looking tired.

He slid the glass over to me and I was about to down it all when Ariel appeared and snatched it away from me

"Are you crazy? What the fuck are you doing drinking when your pregnant?" Ariel sounded angry for once since we first met.

The guilt started flooding in when I thought about it. How could I put my kids lives in danger?

"I'm sorry." I hung my head down in shame.

"It's okay." Violet said comfortingly.

April walked up to me with a warm smile on her glowing face.

"Honey, you and logan should be greeting all your guests." She said gently pulling me away from Violet and Ariel and towards where Logan was standing talking to his little brother, Landon.

"Hey, princesa." He said opening his arms for a hug.

I walked into his arms snuggling my face into his white Michael Kors suit.

"Hi Landon." I said my voice being muffled by Logan's chest.

"Hi Ellie Bear." He replied smiling teasingly.

I moved out of Logan's arms to face Landon with a bemused smile.

"Ellie Bear?" I questioned.

"Gigi is softening me up." He shrugs a hint of a blush on his face.

I walked towards him pinching his cheeks and he blushed even further which made me aww out loud.

"Okay, leave my brother alone and let him keep at least a bit of his man hood." Logan said with an amused smile on his face.

"Shut up, your the one that's fucking whipped." Landon retorted.

Logan shrugged going along with it. "It is what it is and I mean it's hard not to be when you have a beautiful, intelligent, funny, clumsy and so incredibly sexy and not to mention amazing in be-"

Logan cut him off shuddering at what his older brother was saying.

"Bro, I like getting laid not hearing about my older brother getting lucky."

I slapped his shoulder while half gasping and half laughing as he walked away smirking.

"Aren't we supposed to be greeting people or something?" I asked Logan.

"Yup." He said taking my hand and pulling me towards the main entrance.

An hour later and we were still greeting the guests. I didn't even know half of them.