Chapter 21

!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so before you read the chapter ik that they're will be some people who won't necessarily like what I have in mind but then again it is my story. The content in this chapter may be surprising for some people and not so surprising for other but it is what it is. I feel like the story has really picked up and I'm excited for what's to come plus now I am totally in love with the things I have planned when before I felt iffy. This is not just my book it is our book but I don't want ANY hate on it or else I will stop and everyone can blame those people. Not everything in this chapter is accurate and I know that so please don't call it out or hate or whatever.

This is to my best friend Brianna Kerr please don't hate me after this :')

YOU BETTER HAVE READ ALL OF THAT^^^^^^^

OKAY CONTINUE READING NOW

A W E E K L A T E R

"Are you ready yet?" He asks as he wraps his arm around me from behind.

"Almost, if you'd have stopped bugging me I would have been doe forever ago." I giggle.

"You didn't seem to be complaining when I was.." I cut him off with a slap but I was laughing.

A lot had changed in the past week, after Logan and I had done it. Again and again. And again.

We hadn't discussed what any of this meant but for now we were just enjoying our time together away from everyone. I knew that when we would return to the city everything would go back to the way it was.

We had spent our week swimming, cuddling and basically making out at all possible moments. Logan had been incredibly sweet and we had barely gotten into any arguments which was a first for us.

"Are you excited to go back to the city?" He whispered in my ear.

"Hmm," he started trailing light feather kisses down my neck. "not really."

"Why?" He asked genuinely curious.

"This won't be the same and the wedding is in two weeks." I trailed off at the mention of the wedding.

Logan disconnected himself from me and stared blankly at the bedroom wall.

"The wedding." He confirmed.

He shook his head as if trying to get the thought out of his mind.

"Come on we should leave now if we want to make it back before night time." He grabbed my suitcase with one hand and intertwined our fingers with the other and gently pulled me towards the docks where the car was.

He placed my suitcase in the backseat along with his duffel bag as I got in the front seat.

The ride passed by with us singing along to the radio, eating and just talking about random shit. It was one of the funnest times I've had with Logan and I was extremely sad to see it end when we pulled up to our apartment building.

The bellman came to greet us and take our stuff up to our apartment and the valet took the car.

Logan was still holding my hand as we were waiting for the elevator. When it finally arrived, we were most definitely not expecting what was inside.

Liam had Tori pushed up against the wall and was sucking on her neck as Logan and I were in complete shock.

I awkwardly coughed to make them aware of our presence. Logan had suddenly dropped my hand and had his fists clenched which confused me but I felt a wave of sadness wash over me.