Chapter 23

"Okay so I went and bought some bears and candy and a bunch of other crap." I said coming into Brooklyn's hospital room carrying everything I had bought in both arms.

"Here, let me help you baby." Logan said walking up to me his arms open.

"No, no. I've got this." I said laughing.

Logan and Brooklyn shared a weird look between each other.

"It's okay to cry." Logan said grabbing the things from me anyway.

I laughed again. "Why would I cry? Brooklyn is going to be fine, she will survive."

Logan put down the stuff on the bedside table. We had moved Brooklyn into one of the best rooms in the hospital.

"You know when we finally leave this stupid hospital we should buy a house that'd be big enough for all four of us." I continued putting my hands on my stomach looking at them both excitedly.

"That'd be great." Brooklyn said smiling at me.

She looked exhausted and no matter how much I tried to cheer everyone up we were all tired.

"Babe, while we are at the hospital maybe we should go see if everything is fine with the baby."

"No! My baby is right here." I exclaimed walking over to Brooklyn.

I went to grab her hand but she only pushed me away slightly.

"Chanel, Logan is right go check on my little sister or brother. Go!" She says smiling at us both.

"Okay." I nodded my head at her grabbing Logan's hand and leaving her room.

"Let me just go see what they can do for us and I'll be right back." He kissed my cheek before leaving. After the whole coming home drunk, telling everyone and to op it all off, Brooklyn having cancer, Logan had been amazing.

He came back a few minutes later with a smile on his face. "We can go now."

He took my hand about to walk towards where I guess we would take the ultrasound when I pulled him back towards me. He looked at me confused.

"I'm scared, Logan." I whisper. He takes me in a hug holding me tight.

"We'll be fine. You'll be fine. The baby will be fine."

"I'm only 19, I am not ready for a baby." I was shaking.

"We'll figure this all out." He said taking my hand again to take me to the ultrasound room.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Beauchamp my name is Dr. Cooper. I will be taking your ultrasound today so can I have you just lay down on the bed here." I nodded and did as she said.

"So is the gel thingy you're going to put on my stomach is it going to be cold because you know they always say it's cold. I mean I watch Grey's Anatomy and Addison always said that it would be cold." I rambled and Logan squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"Yes, it will be a bit cold and by the way I love Grey's anatomy." She said laughing and winking at me, I eased up since she seemed to be pretty cool.

"Okay so we should be able to hear your babies heart beat." Right after she said that a little heart beat filled the room then came another one.

My eyes filled with tears and I looked over at Logan to see him looking at the screen in amazement.

"That's our baby." He said looking down at me.

"Your baby seems to be perfectly healthy and you should, wait give me a second." She stared at the screen in confusion and I looked at Logan in fear.