Chapter 27

"I can't do it! I can't marry him." I yelled at everyone who was trying to calm me down.

They all looked at me in shock before I turned around grabbing a part of my dress to lift it from the ground and I ran out onto the steps of the church

"Chanel." Liam said from behind me.

"Help me." I cried.

T H E D A Y O F T H E W E D D I N G

The Skype call went through and the face of a snotty women appeared. Logan put his arm around me and I lean into him.

"Hello, I'm Miranda Cruz from People magazine. So we heard you guys have some news to tell the world. This is a live stream so everyone will hear it straight from the source. We are so glad you picked us."

"Thanks Miranda. Well, um, I'm Logan and this is my beautiful almost wife, Chanel, and we do have a bunch of exciting things going on."

"Such as?"

"Well first off we're getting married today." Logan said smiling down at me. I stretched my neck to peck him on the lips.

"We're excited, we've been invited to the wedding as well."

"Secondly, we're expecting." I exclaimed before continuing. "Twins!"

She looked shocked but quickly covered it up. "That's fantastic. I have a question about a Brooklyn?"

My face froze in fear and sadness. Logan squeezed my hand and I looked away from the camera.

"Brooklyn was our adopted daughter but she sadly passed away from cancer two days ago."

"I'm so sorry for your loss." She said.

"That's all the time we have for questions so thanks." Logan ended the video call and we both got up from the couch.

"I gotta go and the girls are gonna be here soon." Logan said kissing the top of my head and grabbing his phone and wallet along with his later jacket.

He kissed me before walking out the door and letting his sisters, mom and Violet in.

"Let me just get my stuff." I said before running to my room.

I grabbed my already packed bag of comfortable clothing and my phone and other necessary stuff before rushing out of my room to meet my bridal party and Logan's mother and little sister, Amanda.

We all looked the same. We had our hair in messy buns, sweatpants and tanks with cardigans over it.

"Are you ready?" Ariel asked smiling.

We were supposed to get ready at the church. My glam team was going to meet us there and get us all ready.

Logan was getting ready at his parents house. His grooms men were with him which consisted of Talon and Liam, by force. Logan's dad had forced him to have Liam as one of his grooms men so it'd seem that everything was alright.

"Okay so we have a driver outside waiting for us and he'll drive us to the church we're there'll be somewhere for us to get ready."

"Why do we have a driver?" I questioned confused.

"The paparazzi are going crazy and it'll be safer if we have a driver."

"Okay, than let's head out." Violet said grabbing me and pulling me with her out of the apartment.

Everyone else followed behind us as we took the elevator down to the lobby. We all got into the car and the driver drove off.

It took us 20 minutes to get to the church. It was absolutely beautiful.