tendou x reader

Mulai dari awal

    Tendou's doing a great job. I-I mean... Look Shiratorizawa's volleyball team is incredibly strong. Ushiwaka being a top three ace is amazing, and.. And.. Amazing players that studied here just to be in the team.

    I had my eyes on their first year, he's the only first year that made it to be a regular. Goshiki, he's aiming for the ace. Just now he spiked the ball and the sound was solid, not a lot of people could make a solid sound.

    "(Y/n)-chan." I flinched hearing Tendou's voice. "Who do you have your eyes on?"

    "Can you not mind me and just continue on with your practice?" I fake a smile and he smirked.

    "Hmm your eyes were on Goshiki, oya you like younger boys?" He pulled Goshiki to him and the kid's frozen.

    "Tendou Satori I'm gonna kill you!" I threw a ball at his face but he caught it without a sweat. "Just practice damn it."

    "Or is it Semi-kun?" He teased, I swear why am I in love with a weirdo?

    "Tendou, focus." Washijo-sensei spoke up and Tendou froze. He went back to practice. I bowed to Washijo-sensei and he said it was fine.

    If I got scolded, then things won't be good. God if I could just find the perfect timing, I would seriously tell him. But aaaaa when?

    Two hours later and practice's finished. I gathered my things and was about to leave when Tendou blocked my way. Oh God please let me go home.

    "You wait for me— us." He smirked.

    He left and I just stood there. Realizing that he had to change first, I tried to make my way out. I went for the door and I successfully got away from him.

    Forgetting my Math textbook, I headed back to class and searched for it.

    I switched the lights on and started searching for my textbook. I looked under my desk and it wasn't there. I placed my back on my desk, looking through my things for the keys to my locker. I couldn't find them, where the hell are my keys?

    I took out my things one by one and finally, I found it. I placed everything back into my bag and headed for my locker. Thankfully my textbook was in there.

    "Oh? (Y/n)." I turned to the door to see Semi.

    "Oh hey, I just came here for my book. You?" He scratched the back of his head, like he was nervous to say something. "Anything wrong?"

    "Tell me Tendou tricked me into coming here." I raised a brow, gathering my things. He sighed. "He told me you liked me but based on your face you clearly don't." I tripped. "Woah there." He caught before I fell.

    "Thanks.. A-And yeah he tricked you... Sorry for getting you involved." I smiled apologetically and he smiled back. "Truth is... He doesn't even know it."

    "You like him don't you?" I looked at him.

    "What's with the question?" He chuckled. We switched off the lights and headed out.

    "Your face is unusually red when you talk to him and bicker about anything, sometimes completely over nothing." I can't avoid his words. "Compared to speaking with everyone else, you're face only turns red when you're with him."