"W-W-What? I just you know.. haha.." God I'm so awkward, someone please send help.

"I'm actually surprised that you're consistent with watching us train." Kunimi spoke, to me?! "In Middle School you'd be the first one to hide whenever PE class was up." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Y-You noticed? Well, I just.. I kinda enjoy watching you guys play, especially you Kunimi-san.." I looked away, mumbling the last phrase.

"What?" I shook my head and he just shrugged.

"Isn't it dangerous for you to walk home alone at night?" Kindaichi asked, I furrowed my brows and thought of the answer.

"Hmmmmmmmmm." I'm not sure anymore gah. "Not really..? I've been walking home since Middle School, even if it's late at night." I said and the two of them looked surprised and unsatisfied with my answer. "Is there something wrong?" I tilted my head, confused with the expressions on their faces.

They turned around like they were discussing something. I don't know if they're asking me to leave now, or stay..? It took them a while though.

"Okay we've agreed to it." Agreed to what?? "We'll walk you home, well only up until where we could take you." I tried processing what Kindaichi just said, smiling when I finally realized what he meant.

"Okay, thank you."

"We'll get changed." Kunimi said and I nodded, he pulled Kindaichi away, and they seemed like they were bickering.

I waited for them by the door to the gym. Well this is where they left me, plus they didn't exactly tell me to come and wait for them somewhere.

Kunimi-san's walking me home...

I blushed realizing the actual situation. My heart started to race and it really started to feel very hot. Why did I not realize? I should've said no.

Kunimi-san's house is just a street away from mine. How do I know that? Well, I see him sometimes. Not that I'm stalking him though, like I'd ever do that. But, if.. If Kindaichi's house is the opposite direction then it means... I'm gonna be alone with Kunimi-san.

I gasped. Is there a way to get out of thi—

"(L/n)-san." I gasped again, jumping. Shocked to hear Kunimi-san's voice out of nowhere. "Let's go...?" I nodded and walked ahead.

I don't know why our positioning is like this but— Why am I in the middle? We could've had Kindaichi between us but, I'm literally beside him.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. I feel extremely nervous, but I'm also excited. But moreover this is not what I had in mind, going home from school today.

"(L/n)-san... Is it alright if we called you (Y/n)?" Kindaichi spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes of course, I grew having people calling me (Y/n) more than (L/n) anyway." I smiled, scratching my temple.

"(Y/n)... I prefer (L/n)." Ouch, Kunimi why?

"(L/n) sounds like I'm pretty distant from you guys.. So I think you should just call me (Y/n)." I smiled, looking at Kunimi. He looked but pulled away quickly.