Hana and Mo(sura)

In the clouds above the mountains of Atlas. A large kaiju and Mosura are seen hovering over the G-force base. Mosura dives down as she avoids missiles from the jets behind her. She keeps flying before turning to the jets, she flaps her wings causing a large gust of wind to force the jets to crash into each other.  Mosura suddenly gets shot in back by six missiles. She looks down to see Cherno Alpha, who seems to be covered in some snow. It begins to charge up another series of missiles, until suddenly, a roar is heard above it. A white blur knocks the Jaguar down to the ground.

The Jaguar gets up to see a kaiju, it had an exoskeleton like body, four arms, one pair of legs, a long tail with a stinger on the end. White fur throughout its body, a godzilla-like face, many rows of dorsal plates going down it's back. And large pair of mothra wings. Hana, in her Kaiju form let's out a loud roar, before she tackles the large Jaguar. 

Hana scratches at the Jaguar, before Cherno Alpha punches her off, and onto the ground

Hana scratches at the Jaguar, before Cherno Alpha punches her off, and onto the ground. Mo flies around Cherno Alpha, and begins to flap her wings, forcing it back from the wind. Hana uses his opportunity and shoots silk from her mouth, sticking Cherno Alpha's left right arm to its body. However, this little to nothing to the Jaguar as it turns to her and fires a burage of missiles. The missiles crash directly on her wings, as she blocks the missiles. 

Mo then swoops in and uses her legs to pull the Jaguar back. She begins to drag him, until she lets go, making it crash into the mountain. Cherno Alpha punches the ground in anger, before focusing all of its missiles on the mothra. Mo was only to dodge a few of them, before four of them landed a direct hit on her waist, causing her to crash into the ground. Hana tries to fly over to her, only to be punched in the jaw by Cherno Alpha. 

Hana holds her jaw, before she was punched again in the stomach by the large Jaguar. Cherno Alpha slams the hybrid to the ground before picking her up by her neck before tossing her into the nearest mountain. The mountain began to shake from the force as an avalanche. Before Hana could move out of the way, Cherno Alpha shoots a barrage of missiles at her, keeping her down. The avalanche and pieces of mountain hit Hana Hana practically burying her.

Cherno Alpha goes to approach the pile of snow, only to be knocked over by Mo, who's back in action. Mo flies over to the pile of snow and rubble. She flaps her wings as rocks begin to be picked off the air and fly towards the mech, with the strong winds she makes an artificial blizzard towards the Jaguar. The Jaguar raises its arms, trying to prevent the snow from blocking its vision. When suddenly, the jaws of Hana bites down on its left arm and pulls the Jaguar down. 

The Jaguar tries to pry the hybrid off, to no avail, until it punches her nose. Causing her to reel back, but not before shooting more silk at it, locking its arm up. Mo then goes in to knock it over again, however, Cherno Alpha punches the Mothra forcing it to the ground. As Hana goes to help her, Cherno Alpha pushes the kaiju away, before locking onto Mo. It fires more missiles at the giant moth, causing her to scream in pain. Cherno Alpha keeps firing, before it places a foot on her back, and begins to press down on her.