What happend

Rachel is seen stirring awake in a familiar room decked out with movie and video game posters. She looks around to see a sleeping Maria next to a boarded up window. She groans as she feels pain all over her body, and notices her left wing,waist,right arm, and forehead is wrapped in bandages.

Maria began to wake up and let out a cute yawn before going wide-eyed as she saw the Rodan faunus wide awake.

Maria: Rachel! You're awake!

Rachel: Yeah... um... where am I exactly?

Maria: Oh, right, you're in our son's room. You sorta crashed through our window, that's why it's boarded up.

Rachel: Oh...

Maria: What happened to you Rachel? Why were you so hurt?

Rachel: I-I... don't... I...

Anna: It seems she can't process what had happened.

The two turn to see Anna standing at the door holding a tray with three cups of tea.

Anna: Whatever ever happened must be traumatizing to say the least. So you don't have to tell us.

Maria: What?! Anna!

Anna: You didn't let me finish. You don't have to tell us, but we would like it if you could let me enter your memories.

Rachel stares in shock at Anna. The injured kaiju faunus lowers her head before nodding. Anna gives the woman a small smile before her eyes glow black and gold, and a Ghidorah head materializes and gently latches onto Rachel's forehead.

Flashback

Months ago, on the day of Gojira's disappearance.

Rachel and her husband, Ronan, were sitting on the edge of the volcano watching over the island. Anguirus and Baragon are seen in their Kaiju forms having a duel. While on the other side of the island,Gorosaurus was hunting for some skullcrawlers since they started a nest on the island. varan is seen swimming in a small lake. And lastly Methuselah is seen sleeping on the shore.

Rachel and Ronan were cuddling together until a large boom was heard. Bullheads and Bulkheads are seen hovering over the island, all with G-Force written on the side, however that isn't the biggest problem seen there... literally.

Five groups of bullheads are seen carrying individual mechs, giant mechs. Each of the mechs were about 80 meters tall. All of the Kaijus go over to the shore as each of the mechs were then dropped onto the ocean shore. The Mechs then activate one by one.

 The Mechs then activate one by one