12~Sloppy Handwriting

Everest's POV

I snapped my eyes open, and jolted my head up. It took me a while to figure out where I was again, my eyes trying to refocus. I wipe the sleep out of my eyes, and take in my surroundings. I remembered I was in Harry's room, but I forgot I was laying with him. My eyes increased in size as they drifted off to Harry's shirtless body.

Only this time, I wasn't the one cradling him in my arms.

He was cradling me.

My eyes trailed over to my slender hands that were placed above his inked chest. Then I lifted up my head lightly, my eyes scanning a peaceful Harry. His features are relaxed and his mouth is slightly parted opened, causing him to lightly snore. Which I happen to find extremely adorable. His arms seemed to have snaked there way around my waist, squeezing me gently as he deeply inhaled, opening his eyes slowly. I quickly shut mine and stiffen my head back against his chest, pretending to be asleep.

I then felt his lips close to my ear, a shiver running up my spine as he whispered, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I flinch my head up, a full-on smirk painted across his face, causing a single dimple to carve out.

I quickly brush a single strand of hair out of my face, and stutter, "W-What?"

"I know you were staring at me."

"What? That is completely absurd! I wasn't staring at you I was asleep!" I lied to myself, putting my true acting skills to test. He chuckled lightly.

'Yeah you were,' a little voice in the back of my mind sang in my head.

"It takes a true actress to say a word like 'absurd'," he teased, laughing lightly. Of course he wouldn't believe me. I rolled my eyes; although it was nice to see him smile again.

"Well, at least my literature is better than yours!" I spat back, poking my finger into his chest accusingly.

"Sure about that?" he said, flashing me a smirk. I rolled my eyes once more, and sat up, rubbing my eyes in little circles.

"What time is it?" I asked in a mid-way yawn.

"Just now seven thirty," he answered.

I yawned once more. "I should probably head down to the studio now, I have to film at nine." It honestly felt like one of those days where all you want to do is lay in bed all day and watch Netflix with a bowl of chocolate ice cream. But obviously, it wasn't. "Will you be okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll be alright," he said in his tired, raspy voice. "Thanks for laying with me and... everything else." He sent me a sheepish smile, blush rising to his cheeks. The corners of my lips tugged into a straight smile. I raised my hand and cupped his face ever so gently.

"You don't have to thank me," I reassured him. "You are my main priority now. I won't let you fall and break down, I'll always be here for you remember that." He half smiled.

I let go of his warm face, my hand instantly running cold. I remember every single detail of what happened last night. The nightmares. The screaming. The hurt. The pain. The heartaches. If these nightmares continue on with Harry, then he surely will remain and stay broken.

But I'm not going to, nor will I ever let that happen to him.

Without processing the question that hung around in my head all night, the words began to slip out of my mouth, "Harry, what was your dream, or nightmare, about?" Right now may be the wrong time, but I don't really care.

His features went stunned, eyebrows raised. He ran his hands through his wild curls, tugging at the ends and sighing. What ever it was about, it must have caused him pain. He let out a long sigh.