38~A Few Drinks and Black Eyes

WARNING: more language than usual, so if that bothers you i advise you to either stop reading or...idk, just ignore it lol

but enjoy this chapter and please VOTE and COMMENT!:)

~*~*~

38~A Few Drinks and Black Eyes

Everest's POV 8/31/14

I wake to the light snoring of Harry beside me in his bed, taking in my surroundings. It's been like this for the past few days. I've barely touched my bed. We mostly stay up late and talk about random things or watch old movies until we fall asleep. It's nice having someone like him in my life, someone I can do this kind of stuff with. And I'm so happy it's Harry Styles.

Once my eyes fully adjust, I take in a deep breath which causes Harry to flinch lightly out of his sleep. He sighs and removes his arm from underneath me, rubbing his eyes. I lightly laugh. "G'morning," I whisper, smiling.

"Good-" He suddenly yawns midway in his sentence, "Goodmorning, love." He then sends me a lazy smile, eyes closed and arms wrapped around me once again, his face hidden in the crook of my neck.

I chuckle. "Coffee?"

He hums. "Coffee." He mumbles, his raspy voice vibrating my neck. "Cereal?"

I hum like he did. "Cheerios." We both give each other a cheeky grin, then slowly get out of bed. He throws on a white v-neck while I wash my face in the sink of his bathroom. We emerge out of his bedroom and head for the kitchen, light sun rays breaking through the sheer white curtains. It's only nine-forty, I didn't expect the other boys to up at this time; although it is quite nice spending breakfast with just Harry. No offense to the boys of course!

I brew his favorite coffee in the Keurig, while he grabs me a glass bowl from one of cabinets along with the box of Cheerios. As I watch the steamy coffee pour into the mug, I feel something lightly poke my butt and I yelp, quickly turning to face Harry. "Harry!" I shockingly say, punching his bicep.

He laughs at that. "Can't help it," he whines in his defense, shrugging with a sly smile. "Your ass is just so... 'pokable'." He smirks and I role my eyes, shaking my head. He pours the cereal into the bowl and then the milk, adding a silver spoon in it. I hand him his coffee in exchange for my cereal which I then happily eat as he slurps down the hot beverage.

Once I've devoured half the bowl, I decide to speak. "Tomorrow's gonna be exactly a month and three days 'till the tour," I remind him, smiling as I put a spoonful of Cheerios in my mouth.

He nods in remembrance, swallowing the liquid down his throat before speaking. "Hm, I hadn't realized it was that close," he sighs, leaning back in his seat. He sighs again, "We have so much to get done before the tour, it's all so... overwhelming, just thinking about it."

I nod, understanding. "I know, babe." I don't know what else to say, honestly. I just hope this all doesn't crash on him to the point where he feels pressured and stressed out of his mind. "Just relax and enjoy these last few days to yourself, okay."

"I know," he sighs. And then out of no where he snickers, shaking his head, causing my eyebrows to knit together in confusion. "Y'know, I've been doing this for three years and... and it still all overwhelms me. I'm the worst."

"No you're not, Harry," I quickly correct him in a comforting tone, frowning. "Harry, every music artist out there gets like that sometimes. You're not the only one. Besides, I'm sure the boys sometimes feel that way too, but they hide it just like you do."

"I know, but it's different," he says doubtfully.

I purse my lips, trying to think of something else to say. His confidence in himself worries me. I wish he could just push all those negative thoughts out of his head and just focus on being himself and making his music. "It'll be okay, Haz, really." I grab his hand on top of the table and lace it with mine, giving it a squeeze in reassurance.