37~Sign Here

37~Sign Here

Everest's POV 8/18/14

'This better end soon' I pray silently to myself, shifting in my seat.

"So, Miss Everest, quite happy to hear you want to come on tour with us." Simon smiles.

"I do indeed." I quickly smile back, giving his large office a quick scan once more. "Sooo... um, what's the game-plan?"

"Well, the "game-plan"," he puts in quotation marks, "Is quite simple. First, we're gonna go over the places we'll be touring to, the schedule, then the rules--which I like to call the 'rules of the road'--then last but certainly not least the contract. Sound good?"

I simply nod, my eyes focused on him. "Sounds great," I say with little enthusiasm.

"Alright then, Leah give her the folder," Simon commands the blonde. Leah obeying instantly, hands me a manilla folder stuffed with papers, then returns back to her place right beside Simon. As Simon talks I begin to flip through the papers, giving each sheet a quick look. "Now, this packet contains the countries, cities, and events we'll be touring to. As you may know our first show will be at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on October 3rd, at least twenty minutes out of Los Angeles. There will be two shows in Pasadena. Right after that our next stop is to Phoenix, Arizona at the University of Phoenix Stadium, there will only be one show there. Next stop is..."

I continue to listen to Simon as he reads through the whole list of tour dates and venues the boys will be performing at, explaining how many shows there will be, capacities, and times. Most of the shows will begin at seven and end no later then ten that night. I even found out that some shows are near my hometown, but thank God there aren't any in Kansas.

"Now the schedule," he begins, flipping his packet to another page, giving me the notion to do the same. "The schedule's pretty easy to follow. Everyone, including you, should be up by ten a.m. or even earlier than that. This is so because we like to get the day started and the boys prepared before shows; also if they have recording sessions--which are usually very, very early in the mornings, like maybe around two a.m. at the earliest--interviews, vocal warmups, pre-show warmups, and so on. Only on certain days do we ever let them sleep in." I nod. "Now, lunch will sometimes be provided depending on the situation."

"What'd you mean?" I ask confused.

"Well, we'd like them not be mobbed or even harmed by fans or paps. Even with security we hear they do get injured, but not terribly hurt of course. Anything could happen, Miss Milestone," he explains, care lingering in his voice. "However, if there aren't too many big crowds of either fans or paps, then we will allow the them to leave for lunch or do whatever they please, as long as they have a bodyguard beside them at all times." I nod once again, understanding. "Anyways, pre-show warmups begin at two p.m. at the stadiums, and the boys must be back in time. We don't want waist any time. Vocal warmups are always before shows, like a quick harmonizing session to get out pre-show nerves."

I puff, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this. No wonder these boys get so tired and restless. They literally have no time to themselves, no time to rest.

"A lot to take in, I know," Simon then says, flashing me a reassuring smile. "We're almost done I promise... with the schedule that is." He chuckles lightly. I give him a look of annoyance, letting out a small groan with my head leaned back and my palms clamped against my closed eyes. "But seriously there's one more thing. After specific shows, such as Houston, Texas to Dallas, we'll have to leave right then and there. If we want to make it on schedule, then we better book it, and when I mean book it, I mean book it. Not one second waisted. Got it?"