~IMPORTANT~

~IMPORTANT~

Hey curlyfries

So, I'm sure you guys know by now that Zayn has left One Direction, however, with good intentions●︿●

It honestly kills me that he just left like that and that it was so sudden and unexpected, especially since he left during their current tour and that he said he would be back! Sorry, but I'm just so sad and upset and heartbroken for him. According to one of his cousins, he was not only stressed to the max, but he was also suffering from depression. It just hurts knowing that and not being able to do anything about it. It really sucks not having any contact with him lol.

But I don't blame him, like at all. Being under that constant stress and pressure by so many people is such a burden. I respect his decision, honestly, and I'm glad he's taking some time off to take care of himself, to set things right. But I hope someday, if the band is still together, Zayn will return and continue being a part of One Direction, which may be soon considering he's allowed to come back any time he wants now!:D

Anyways, I know I have mentioned in the past that would be updating Something Great, my new Zayn Malik fanfic (as well as Fairytale Endings) starting in February. Well it's March, and if you hadn't known already that I am an extremely slow updater by now, then you do not know me at all haha. I was actually planning on posting the first official chapter of Something Great.

That is before all this happened.

So, as of right now, I don't think I will update Something Great (or any of my other books) any time soon.

I'm doing this in respect of Zayn, and I hope you guys understand that I just can't right now. I loved him a lot too, and I'm still very heartbroken that this has happened to him and the boys. Yes, I am and always will be a Louis girl for forever and ever; but some days, Zayn always finds a way to turn me into a Zayn girl for a short period of time haha. Actually, I love them all so much, my love for them is about equal. (but Louis will always be my first love♡)

Even though I'm a late fan (since 2013 lol), the boys have stolen part of my heart with their loving/caring hearts and beautiful music. I'm sure the boys probably crushed, devastated, and torn on the inside; but yet they continue to proceed with the tour just to make us happy. I can't thank them enough for what they've done, for what they're doing now, and for what they're going to do in the future. I don't think I ever could.

I'm just so blessed I got to see them as a whole group before the departure back in 2014. And to all my readers who haven't: I love you guys so so much, and one day you'll meet your sunshine and hug the hell out of him! Keep your heads up and stay strong for me♡♡♡

I really hope you guys understand why I won't be posting for a while, and I hope you all support my decision as well as other authors who are choosing to do the same. I am so honored I get the chance to write and chat with you guys on here. You guys mean everything to me x

So, until next time. Love you all so much! Stay lovely! Zayn will be back soon!

~lindsey
(twitter:@_replaylouis_)