Doctors Office

I don't like doctors.
They walk in with a smile on their face and then give you a painful shot. But Nii seemed concerned about me for some reason and I don't wanna worry him so I'll be a good girl and not kick a fuss.

"Come on Sumi their calling us" he grabbed my hand and walked us toward the nearest exam room. The doctor was an old man with a kind smile on his face. He guided us to the exam bed and sat on the chair with wheels in front of it. "So it says here you came in to test your sister for a possible quirk?" He read off his clipboard.

"Huh?" I looked to Nii and saw him with a determined look on his face. "Yes, incidents have happened where I'm almost positive that she was the one who caused them. She isn't aware and I'm not 100% so I'd like her to do a test" he dished out. Me? Quirk? I figured I was quirk less...

"She's 6 years old...well there are cases of quirks manifesting later. Let's do it! " the doctor smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back. Well if Nii wants me to I guess I will.

~~~~~~

"Ok so results show...you have a quirk!" He clapped his hands. My eyes grew wide and I clutched Nii's hand tight. "I-I do?!?" He nodded and looked over his clipboard "yes a good one but you'll have to spend time on learning how to control it." I nodded eagerly and Nii asked,"so what exactly is it?"

"Well it's name is called Esper, it's a type of Psychokinesis. It allows her to manipulate things with her mind and create a protective barrier around herself. Of course like any quirk it has a Downside. See if she's really stressed emotionally then she will loose control. Sounds like it happened before and you thought someone else caused it but no it was her. You're gonna have to learn how to control it...I see you attend that new program at U.A. for young kids. Well I'll try suggesting they create a class for controlling your quirks" he wrote on his clipboard and smiled at me. His smiles are creeping me out.

"Thank you" Nii bowed and nudged me "oh...thank you" I bowed and then clung to Nii. "Oh hoho no problem. Just doing my job. Come back if you have any problems" he waved us goodbye and called for his next patient.

"Wow Nii I can't believe I have a quirk" I sighed and let him lead me as my thoughts took over. "Don't worry I'll help you" he squeezed my hand and took out his phone. "I'll order us some pizza to celebrate!"

Yeah I can always depend on Nii.