Prologue

Drip. Drip. Drip.

I can hear the sink not fully turned off. The contrast between the silence in the room and the slow drip of the faucet is making me dizzy. Just how long have I been laying here....

Yuki Nakamura. The 4 year old genius from the famous Nakamura family. That's all I am to most people. Even to my own parents. They use me to brag to the other rich high society families and forget my existence when I'm not needed. Like now.

I guess I can play chess? I usually play against myself due to the fact that I beat everyone who challenges me. For some reason I just pick up things faster than most. Despite being 4 years old I've reached a level high enough to be called genius but that doesn't mean I was blessed to be amazing in every aspect. I wonder if most of my development went into my brain?

I was born with a weak constitution. Unlike other kids I don't run around yelling at the top of my lungs. I don't have the physical ability to do that. My parents keep me locked up often because of this. Maybe that is their way of showing love?

"In here!"

Huh? Suddenly the door to my bedroom was kicked open. Men dressed head to toe in black rushed in. "There she is! Grab her" there must have been 8 of them. They all rushed at me at once leaving me frozen. Where's my security?

I looked outside my door and caught a hint of a body on the floor.

"We're gonna get so much" one of them reached for me and shouted. I frowned and backed up repeating in my head, don't cry stay strong.

"Grab her! We need to hurry befo-" the wall suddenly broke open. "I AM HERE!" We all froze and stared at the wreckage. There stood a tall buff blonde man with his hands on his hips. His eyes scanned the room and fell on me. "It's AllMight! We need to run!" "But what about-" "FORGET IT! Do you want to go to jail?!?" The men all scattered yelling at each other.

I watched it all confused. This one man sent them running? He must be a famous hero? "Where do you think you're going?" His voice boomed and in an instant the men were caught and tied up. Amazing! My eyes turned towards him with a new found admiration.

"You're safe now" he smiled at me. I gave a small shy smile in return when I caught a small look in his eyes. It was small but definitely there. Pity.

I wonder why?