Who was she again?

(Midoriya POV)

"So Yuto how was your day?" We were unwinding in my room where he shared with me now. His family lived out in the countryside. Happy to send their genius son to the big city to make a better future for himself. Luckily we lived here, his aunt and cousin. So the family didn't have to spend money they didn't have to relocate here.

They really tried with him. Getting him piano lessons and a tutor. But there wasn't much they could really afford or do there. So when they got the letter from U.A. they quickly agreed though it broke their hearts to part with their adorable son. Yuto who loved his family understood their feelings agreed to go and also secretly hoped it was as challenging as ot was written.

His cousin and aunt were nice. Though his cousin was a bit of a fan boy when it came to heroes. Especially All Might. He could feel all the AllMight figurines staring at him when they went to sleep.

~

"Yuto smiled and hugged his pillow. "Fun. I made friends." Midoriya saw his actions and pinched the boys cheek "your so cute. Are they the two who sat in my class?"

Yuto nodded "Hikaru and...Katsumi " he blushed a little at the last one. Midoriya chuckled at that and thought back to them. Todoroki and Bakugou's family. We should be able to set play dates...well Todoroki at least. Bakugou will be difficult but seeing how Yuto likes Katsumi so much I have to try.

Hmmm now that I think about it...she looks familiar? Did Bakugou really have a younger sister back then? Thinking back I shook my head. He was alone. So why is she so familiar? Could she be....

I go to my AllMight journal that follows his career and go through the last 6 years. Nothing really catches my eye till I reach a newspaper clipping about him saving a little girl from that well known Nakamura group. They had a 4 year old daughter named Yuki who everyone knew was smart. Their house was attacked and she was the only survivor. Allmight saved her. In the clipping it had a photo of him leaving the building and he held the girl. Except she was turned away from the cameras so you only saw her small back and mmm white but not so white hair. The newspaper photo isn't totally clear so you can't really tell.

Why do I feel like she has a connection to Katsumi? I read the article and stopped at the bottom. The Nakamura group reported that due to her emotional distress Yuki died 2 weeks later. Oh. This couldn't be her then.

Well maybe she was just indoors all the time? I'm probably just over thinking it. Closing the journal I look back to the curious Yuto "Let's go see if dinner is ready". He jumped up smiling "I hope she made dessert too!"

Haha yeah I'm just over thinking it.

[ Thank you guys for all your support! Really it makes my day when I read you comments <3 Also I really had this flash of inspiration for this chapter and wrote it down before I lost it so I didn't look for a photo so please enjoy Girls Generation :p ]