Nii is a good boy

"How was school?" I smiled. "Boring" Nii huffed and sat me down on a park bench. "Where are you going?" I grabbed his shirt. Chuckling he messed my hair up "to the bathroom I'll be right back".

I watched him off with a frown before looking at the nearby playground. Kids were running around playing silly games and laughing. Their parents smiling at them, taking the occasional photo. I thought back to my parents before I was orphaned.

~~~~

"Yuki you did such a good job impressing the Takahashi family" Mom praised me. We were sitting on a couch in one of our living rooms after a party we just hosted. Dad chuckled pouring himself another drink "we're definitely gonna finish that deal smoother now. Beat that Watanabe!"

Mom smiled at him "of course it was all because our daughter is a genius." "OF COURSE! She has my genes after all. Why wouldnt she be?" Dad came and stroked my head. His gaze which for others might come off as a loving gaze was more of a gaze one would look at their favorite toy as.

"Go back to your room now. Tomorrow you'll play with the Takahasi's youngest son. Remember not to disrespect him and make sure he's happy. You need to be good friends with him. Now go" he snapped to a nearby maid to come get me.

~~~~

My head started to hurt. Another headache? I closed my eyes and shrank into myself...

~~~~

"Your weird" a boy 3 years older than me said. Takahashi Ren. He was the youngest son of the Takahashi group and was currently staring down at me in my room. A 4 year old whose smarter and more mature than a 7 year old. In his eyes that must be the first thing that he identifies me as. Weird.

I can't rebuke him. My Dad told me not to offend him. "Yeah I am. Would you like to play a game? Eat some cake? How about go outside?" I offered all kinds of choices. He looked me up and down and frowned "your small. How can I play with a small weirdo like you?"

Clenching my hand I looked down holding back tears. This isn't the first time I've been rejected to play. "I know how about you be my slave? I mean you basically already are. You can't say no to me. I know you can't " he sneered and sat down looking arrogant.

I frowned before changing to a smile to look at him. "What do you mean? I'd love to serve you" I bowed and he laughed. "You may be small but it's true you are smart. Now come...." he looked down and then up with a sinister look in his eyes "lick my boot".

~~~~

The rage I felt that day and the humiliation started to accumulate in my chest. The headache was growing and I started tearing up. "Nii!" I looked up and saw trees were uprooted, The bench was off the ground, the trashcan next to it was also off the ground. People at the park were looking over pointing fingers. Mothers were taking their kids and running and plants all around were still being uprooted.

"Sumi!" Nii ran out of the bathroom and became wide eyed for a second before rushing towards me. The minute he stepped within a certain boundary he started to float upward too. His face became even fiercer and he used his quirk to blast his way to me.

When he reached me I let out more tears I was holding in. "Nii I'm scared" he hugged me and looked around to find who was the cause of this "It's ok brother will handle it" . The warmth of his embrace was calming my disorganized feelings and I started to feel drowsy. I felt my headache fading away and snuggled closer to him "Nii I wanna go home".

He stared at me and I looked up at him confused. I didn't realize but we were on the ground and so was everything else. Though it was a mess. "Sumi...did you..was that..." he had a complicated look on his face as he looked back and forth to me and the scene before us. "Nii what is it?"

He sighed and shook his head "it's nothing. Though we might have to be making a doctor appointment soon. Very soon." I frowned but held up my hands to be carried. I felt like being spoiled right now.

He smirked and picked me up "we'd better get out of here now".