Playdate / Pt 1

"I don't think this whole...play date is a good idea" Nii frowned in the car. It's the weekend and we were on our way to the Midoriya residence. Hikaru and Yuto wanted to hang out outside of school so Nii and his classmates set this up for us . Though he didn't really want to but I begged.

"Come ooon it'll be fun! You can hang out with your friends" I happily told him. "Tch" he frowned "a bunch of extras aren't worth my time". I shrugged and leaned against him the rest of the ride.

~~~~~~~

"Come on get up we're here" he nudged me. I looked up and scanned the area. Which one was his again? "Come on "Nii grabbed my hand and led me up to the door without glancing around. "Nii have you been here before? " I questioned him. He paused looking down as if remembering something then knocked on the door "does it matter?"

Hmmm he's acting weird. "Sumi!" Yuto's smile was huge as he came out and hugged me "you came!" I giggled and hugged back "of course". I was pulled out his grasped and into Nii's arms. I felt an intense glare behind me directed at Yuto and sighed.

"H-hey Kacchan" I looked up and saw Yuto's cousin. His green hair looked like he just got up and his clothes were a bit wrinkled. Mmm his face is a bit red? Does he have a fever?  I looked up and saw Nii just staring at him taking in his appearance before looking away. I looked back at Yuto's cousin and saw him frown before putting on a smile and looking my way "Hi Sumi! Hikaru and Todoroki are almost here you guys can come in and play in the living room. My mom's out at a friends place so I'll take care of dinner".

I smiled still curious about everyone's attitudes but letting it go "thanks for having us over today". "Tch" I threw Nii a look and he just frowned.

"Come on Sumi their still playing the newest episode of Teen Titans " Yuto grabbed my hand and took me in before Nii could stop him. I looked back and saw him frowning and about to follow but Midoriya (yuto's cousin) stopped him with a red face.

"Hey Yuto is your cousin sick?" I asked him. He looked over and tilted his head "no he was very energetic and excited this morning. Maybe he just used up too much energy?" We shrugged and sat in front of the tv. "Hey Sumi do you...like anyone?" Yuto suddenly asked me.

Like? Mmmmm "I like Nii?" He laughed "no not family I mean..." he blushed "like like". I think about that term and remember a tv show that said like like is someone you wanna marry when your older. "No I'm not really old enough to worry about that yet" if it were anyone else asking they might be surprised by my answer but Yuto is also a smart kid. He smiled "I see".

"Do you?" I asked. He smirked and looked away "I wonder". Mmmmm is this something us young kids should even be discussing? "Yuto your other friend is here!"

We jumped up and ran towards the door. There Nii and Midoriya were standing there talking with Hikaru's cousin, Todoroki.  "Sumi! Yuto!" A red blue ran towards us knocking us down. "Hey Brat!" Picked up off us Hikaru was suddenly dangling in the air. Holding him up was Nii angrily looking at him "you wanna die?!?" He brought up his hands with small sparks coming off it. "Nii! Stop your being mean" I ran to him hugging his leg. He looked at me frowning "this brat pushed you".

I looked at him teary eyed "But he's my friend. If Nii kills him I'll be sad". He looked at Hikaru and clicked his tounge throwing him towards Todoroki who caught him. "Be careful" he told me checking me for injuries. I nodded and hugged him. Midoriya smiled while looking our way meanwhile Todoroki was frowning as he comforted a fuming Hikaru.

Maybe it's too early for play dates?