Training?

Hey Guys! You must really hate me rn :(
Update...I MOVED! I used to live in Texas but because of certain reasons I now live in Washington. It's been a crazy ride but I wouldn't have it any other way. Hope you guys are doing well!
____________________________________

Sensei led us to a special training room. I'm guessing it's made just for practicing your quirk not hero training since it's a big room with objects in different areas that could be used for different reasons.

I am pretty sure that's a grenade. Why are there grenades?

"Alright you two are under my supervision.  Quite literally at times. And since there are two of you I can split the time. One will have a one on one session with me for the first half and the other will do basic training. It surprises me that all you guys do is study and have no P.E." Sensei said in a tired voice.

I felt like I disappointed him and looked down. "I'll coach Katsumi first since she is the most unstable" I blushed ashamed and he continued "Hikaru can go to the gym area where one of the coaches is expecting you guys. I'm sorry but I'd like Todoroki to stay here in this session to know what to expect when he's in this room" he was calling us by our first names and our family members by their last names...our last names? Anyways it's both confusing and effective.

"I'll see you soon" Hikaru told me trying to look brave I'm guessing but his voice wavered. I smiled and nodded "yeah it won't be too long".

"Bakugou take him to the gym" Sensei said while looking down at his papers. Nii started to yell about why he had to do it with his hands starting to spark up when suddenly Sensei looked up and his eyes glowed red. Nii stopped yelling and his hands stopping letting out sparks. He tch'ed and came down to my level "I'll be right back Sumi. Just wait for me". Kissing my forehead he walked towards the door leaving Hikaru to catch up behind him.

"Todoroki lock the door" sensei said in a tired voice. I looked up confused and he glanced at me "I don't need your brother stopping our practice everytime he thinks I'm pushing you too hard." I understand where he's coming from. Nii can be overprotective but...I'm nervous without him.

Remembering the park I started to breathe uneven and felt the room closing in on me. "It'll be ok" a quiet voice said beside me. I snapped back to reality and looked up. There was Todoroki giving me a gentle expression.

"Come" sensei beckoned me to him.  I slowly approached him nervous. "Lets try something simple. Move this pencil" he waved the pencil in his hand then tossed it on to the floor.

Ok mmm emotion usually leads to me moving stuff so what makes me emotional...puppies I like puppies. The pencil didn't move. Ok not happy I guess. I close my eyes and think back to Nii playing with someone else. Anger. I peek and see the pencil shake before stopping. Ok so not enough...

What should I- "YUKI WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Father flung my violin at the wall breaking it. That was the 3rd one this month. My Mother just looked bored. "I'm sorry F-" "SORRY!?! You messed up in front of that bastard Yamato. Always trying to one up me so when I finally bring you up my 'genius daughter' YOU MESS UP!"

I felt a chill and back up to my bed. "I have been practicing all week I'm tired. It was hard to keep up with the tempo" I tried explaining myself. Just using these words so young should prove how smart I am why go the extra mile?  His face looked read and he opened his mouth when suddenly Mother interrupted "dear it's not worth it. What's done is done...shall we just do the usual punishment? "

I shook my head "please no ill do better next time". "Yes you will" he said and took my mother's hand leading her out the room. He turned to the maid "no meals and lights out". She nodded and looked at me pitifully .

"Father please!" I ran forward towards the closing door when suddenly my eyes opened-

"Sumi!" I heard Todoroki calling out to me. The room was empty. No one. Nothing. Where did...I looked up and gasped. Todoroki was calling out to me from the ceiling and sensei was sitting in a way on a floor mat. Well upside down. "Sumi" I looked at him and saw a flash of red before everything started falling down.

They both landed next to me and covered me from the incoming objects. I kept muttering I'm sorry and Todoroki just patted my head.

When everything fell sensei sighed "Well that went...well. I think we'll stop there. Don't worry tomorrow won't be this way" he pat my head and walked towards the door. Is my head just one you want to pat?

"SUMI! OPEN THE DOOR WHAT ARE YOU"

Oh yeah Nii was out there.