Not that Type

WASSUP MY LOVELY READERSSS!!! We all know what month it is and like last year I'll be dropping this little piece to celebrate!!!
Remember YOU ARE LOVED!!! Shoutout to my Readers who leave great messages leaving this space a wholesome and positive environment. You guys are awesome and I hope you guys are all safe!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think we missed a stop" the sound of the subways drowned out his voice even though he was practically yelling with all the people walking around us trying to get to their destination. "I didn't hear you" I yelled back annoyed from the jostling by the people passing us. "What?" He scrunched up his face asking. Looking around I spotted an exit and grabbed his hand dragging him along so we dont lose each other in this mad rush of a crowd.

When we reach the surface things calm down but I still bring him over to a small cafe that looked pretty empty. "Ok now what were you saying?" I look at him. His face looks slightly red and his eyes are looking down when he starts nervously talking "k-kacchan...your hand..."

I look down and see I'm still holding his hand. "Oh sorry" I pull my hand out and clear my throat "well let's get a table for now". He nods but still doesnt make eye contact.

"So what were you saying?"I start up the conversation as I choose a spot in a small corner. "Oh well I was just saying I think we missed a spot. I'll check but I'm pretty sure we're just one stop away from the convention..." he ruffled his hair nervous from my stare before taking out his phone to check where we are. His hair looks pretty bouncy...I wanna touch it, my hand twitched at the thought but I held back knowing he would pull away if I did.

"Hello! What can I get you guys?" I look up and standing before us is a girl with pink hair and eyes in a pink maid outfit. Oh. It's a maid cafe. She smiles at me turning her full attention my way "would you like to hear today's specials?" She leans in close to me pointing down to the menu on the table. I look to Deku to see what intrest him but catch him glaring at the girl. I raise a brow intrigued. Huh...is he jealous?

I feel a smile forming on my face so I quickly clear my throat to hide it "sorry but could you just get us some water for now. We're a bit tired". She glanced over at me suprised at my interruption but shrugged "Sure no problem. I'll be right back with your waters ". She winked at me in a playful way and took off. I shook my head at her playfulness just shaking it off. When I turned back what I saw was a slightly pouting Deku staring at where the girl left to get our waters.

I chuckled and couldn't hold back. Bringing my hand out I ruffled his hair "what are you pouting for?" He jumped at my touch and slowly turned red. "I-I'm not pouting" he argued. I tilted my head at him with a 'really?' Look before giving up since he had on the face that looks like I'm bullying a puppy.

"Ok ok your not pouting" he was still blushing and well I couldn't hold back so I brought my hand under the table to his and grabbed his. "K-Kacchan!!" He looked down suprised.

I smirked, "so where too?"