Usagis

Hello!
This chapter has some info that was requested by @BrayanWoods. Alright so usagis was considered a folklore tale that came from China. They are known as moon rabbits that as you can tell from the title lives on the moon they believed this due to the fact that were were certain markings on the side of the moon that were in the shape of a rabbit or a hare. There are many different interpretations of this tale but I'm gonna talk about the Chinese interpretation since that's where it first started. In the Chinese version it was believed that the usagis was a loyal companion to the moon goddess Chang'e. The usagis main job was the make an elixir for immortality. The moon hare also on every full moon has to do acts of charity. The hare was willing to sacrifice himself for a poor old man who actually turned out to be a deity who took the hare to live in the moon for all of eternity so that everyone could see it.

The name usagis is also a sailor moon character name she was the reincarnated princess of the moon and she was a magical girl that could transform into sailor moon. She had many different powers such as being able to produce damaging energy and having healing abilities and the ability to teleport.

There are many different spells and subs that say that you can become a mythical in a week or a couple of days but I believe that to become a full mythical it can take 2 months to 2years but it really does depend on the person and what mythical they are trying to become. It also depends on how dedicated they are to becoming what they want to become. I hope this helped you in some way.
Goodbye for now!
~Jasmine

P.S- I know you only asked for info about one type of usagis but I'm a bit of an overachiever so I decided to put in two I hope that's ok.
@BrayanWoods