Willpower

I'm so so so so so sorry for taking so long to update this, cuz I feel horrible that it's taken me like, what, almost a year I think to get this chapter made. Which is not acceptable nor is it fair to y'all amazing people who are reading this story. Honestly depression sucks and so does school right now, I've got barely any free time and I'm finding it hard to get more than twenty words written for a chapter idea. I have stories I'm trying to update, but just can't find it in me to actually get them updated. But I promise you that I am trying, it's just taking me forever to do so. But know that I'm not giving up, and I will try to get more stories updated more frequently. And thank you all for your support and awesomeness! Keep being amazing and awesome!

-0-0-0-

None of them knew what to do, none of them had been prepared for this kind of situation, and none of them were capable of defending themselves let alone a very weak and sick Robin.

The team gathered around the unconscious form of Dinah and they shared uneasy looks, "what do we do now?" Asked Rocket, and honestly, none of them had a clue.

-0-0-0-

An hour earlier....

"We have reason to feel proud of yesterday's victories. But one thing has not changed.
Somehow, the bad guys are still getting inside intel about us." Batman told them and they nodded, and Wally placed his hand on Artemis' shoulder.

"Yeah, but at least we know none of us were the mole." He said, and Batman nodded. "That's correct. The mole was Red Arrow."

"No way!" Wally exclaimed and Kaldur stepped forward, "Batman, that cannot be. He was Green Arrow's protégé. We have all known him for years!"

Batman sighed, and looked at Kaldur. "Unfortunately, the Roy Harper we have known for the last three years is another Project Cadmus clone. We've learned the real Speedy was abducted and replaced immediately after becoming Green Arrow's sidekick. The clone was pre-programmed with a drive to join the Justice League.

Which is why he was so angry over any delays to his admission and why he refused to join the Team. This Roy Harper had no idea he was a clone, or a traitor, and his subconscious programming drove him to become League worthy.

So he struck out on his own, as Red Arrow. And when he was finally admitted, his secondary programming kicked in and he attempted to betray the League to Vandal Savage. Fortunately, I had already deduced Red Arrow was a clone. We were prepared." He said, and this shocked the whole team. And it caused Wally and Kaldur to think about how to tell Robin this news, cuz he really didn't need the added stress on top of his recovery.

"Savage was subdued, but Red Arrow escaped." Tornado told them, and this snapped them all out of their own thoughts. "He is now a fugitive, armed and dangerous."

Connor looked down, "if you guys hadn't rescued me from Cadmus." He began, but Wally looked up at the dark knight. "W-what happened to the real Roy?" He asked but Batman didn't show any emotion, which was strange cuz he was usually very empathetic with these kinds of things. "We don't know. He isn't in Cadmus."

"We have to face the possibility that the real Roy Harper is dead." Tornado said, and the original protégé's looked devastated.

"The Clone Roy, The Team will find him." Kaldur said but Batman looked at him with a glare, "negative. Red Arrow is a member of the Justice League now. Leave him to us. I'm needed on the Watchtower. Tornado, stay with the kids."

'Recognized: Batman 02'

'Clone or no clone, Red Arrow was one of us.
We WILL go after him.' Kaldur said, but then Tornado walked up behind him and suddenly powered down. 'Tornado!'