Jailbreak

It's been a few days since Robin last was in the Watchtower, and he'd been pushing off going to speak with Canary. Solely to avoid his team, cuz he couldn't face them. Not now, maybe not for a long time.

However, he knew that he had to see her. So did Bruce, and Alfred, and Barbra. When Alfred and Barbra team up, things get scary. So it's no surprise that he had an appointment with Dinah after school, he was gonna head there right after.

Decrease the chance that he'll run into the team, and he is grateful for that. Especially since he's gonna be in his school uniform, he'll change right before he speaks with Canary. But has to get there early to do that, so he kept his eyes on the clock.

Once the school bell rang, he was out the door. Then making his way to a zeta tube, he hid any indication of who he really was. So getting his slicked back hair to be free, taking off his Gotham Academy blazer/jacket, and putting on shades. Then he was transported to the cave, where, he was unfortunately met with Kaldur, Connor, and Megan.

"Robin, we're." Megan began, but he just shook his head.

"Sorry, not here for long. Just, have to get something." He said, before all but sprinted from the room. His messenger bag and jacket in his wake, as he bolted deeper into the mountain.

"I fear we may never get to apologize, not if Robin never is around." Kaldur said, and Connor agreed. He missed his little brother, Robin. Robin, who was the only one that tried to figure out his full capabilities.

Robin managed to get to the therapy room, and sighed in relief. He just wanted to get this over with so he could go home, and away from his team.

"Robin, would you like to change out of your uniform?" Canary asked, and he shook his head no.

"No, I'm just gonna head home after this. Also, I can be in it for a bit longer." He told her as he took off his neck tie, then sat down.

"Ok, so, Dick. How are you holding up?" Canary asked him, as she leaned forward in her chair. Dick sighed and took off his glasses.

"Not well, not well at all. I barely sleep, barely eat, and I am barely suppressing my depressions more dangerous effects." He said, and Canary frowned. He should be past that point already, or he's relapsing.

"Dick, have you spoken with Bruce?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm taking a leave of absence from the team. It might be indefinite, it might be for a few weeks or days. We don't know, but we both know I'm not ready to come back here." Robin said, as he looked down.

"Dick, your team feels bad about how they acted. Artemis hasn't been remotely nice to Wally since you woke up, and they want nothing more than to apologize." Canary said, and Dick looked up at her. Tears falling from his eyes, making the woman gasp.

"What about me? I lived my worst fear, the nightmare I've always been terrified of since I was nine! Then I had to become leader, when they all where older then me by years! We succeeded, but then they gave me the cold shoulder, said hateful things to me, scorned me, didn't even listen to me!

What do you want me to do, forgive them and forget all the things they've put me through? Forget watching Batman, the closest person to a father that I will ever get, as he was incinerated?!? Forget how they let me get shot, how they ignored my advice?!?" Robin said, as tears fell from his face. Canary placed a hand on his, and sighed.

"Dick, just let them try to make it up to you." She said kindly, and he shook his head no.

"No, then it would be like my life as a civilian. Fake empty words, thinking that I don't deserve to be where I am, being treated like I'm glass. No, I'm sick of it. That's one reason why I loved the team, I was treated like an equal." Dick said, as he slumped down. Whipping away evidence that he broke down, and Canary sighed.

"Dick, you prosper with human interaction. You can't keep isolating yourself from your friends, it's hurting you more than helping." Diana stated, and Dick laughed.

"I don't care, I have Bruce, Alfred, and Babs. That's all I need, now. Is that all?" He questioned, and she nodded. Right when he was about to get his stuff, his communicator rang. He answered, and froze.

"What? What do you mean Arkham was bombed?" He said, and then he gasped.

"Wait, What?! I'm on my way." He said, before he bolted out of the room. He almost crashed into his teammates, but ran up the wall and flipped off it before sprinting to the zeta tubes and disappearing.

"What was that about?" Kaldur asked, and nobody knew. They just went to turn on the TV, then they all gasped.

'Breaking news, Arkham Asylum Bombed. Mass breakout, with notorious criminals breaking free. Among them are Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, and Clayface.'

"Oh my god." Megan said, as she saw Robin arrive on the scene and start to take down criminals.

"He truly is the bravest of us all." Kaldur spoke, and they watched him take down Bane on his own.

"Robin is the strongest of us, I wish we could change how we acted." Connor said, and they made a silent pact, try to make up with Robin.