Name

News of Robin's recovery spread like wild fire, and everyone was relieved. Especially the JLA, for they didn't want to loose their little bird.

"Ok, Robin. I need you to take it easy, no patrol for a while and no sports in school." Dr Leslie told the boy wonder, as he was getting ready to leave the hospital.

"Ok, ok. I know the drill Dr Leslie, this isn't the first time I've come back from the impossible." Robin stated as he stood up.

"I know that, but this is the first time the world has seen it." She reminded him, and he just huffed.

"I know, now I really want to leave. I've got to talk with BC, therapy." Robin stated, as he attempted to make his way to the door.

"Ok, but if I hear anything about you on the news within these next two week, you're gonna be drugged to sleep for three weeks." Leslie threatened, and he nods, as Batman helps him walk out of the hospital.

Outside, Robin is greeted with a shocking sight. So many civilians, holding signs. Shouting his name, and just supporting him.

"See that son?" Batman questioned, and Dick nodded.

"Those are people that you've helped, people you protect, all celebrating your recovery." Batman said, and Dick smiled.

"I thought the team would be here, but I don't know why. Now, please, I really need to get going." Robin said, and Batman has to help him get into the Batmobile since he can't jump or do par core. Then they sped off to the Batcave so they could Zeta to the Watchtower.

-0-0-0-

'Recognized: Batman A-01, Robin B-01'

They stepped through, and Robin was enveloped in a League sandwich. This caused the young boy to laugh, and smile. This was his family after all, they all stepped back.

"You had us worried there kid, we thought you were good as dead." Clark said, and Dick smiled.

"Nope, I'm not planning of pushing up daisies till I'm an old man. Also, to make it up to me for all those times you lost me, go get your butt down to the Mountain and spend time with Connor!" Robin said, and Superman bolted to the Zeta and was gone.

"Thanks Uncle Clark!" Robin yelled after him, making everyone laugh.

"Dick, it's time for your therapy session." BC said, and Dick nodded.

"Coming Auntie Dinah!" He said as he ran after her, and to her therapy room.

"Ok, so tell me Dick. How are you feeling?" She asked, and the boy sighed.

"I feel sore physically, but emotionally I'm not doing good." He said quietly, and his aunt/ mother figure lifted up his head.

"Tell me why." She said kindly.

"It's the team, I just can't stand them right now. I can't stand their attitudes, their hate towards me. I'm sick of it, I'm sick of them right now if I'm being completely honest with myself." Dick said, as he curled up into a ball.

"Dick, I can understand why you feel the way that you do. But, what happened on your last mission that caused you to absolutely want to not speak to them?" Dinah asked, and Dick sighed.

"The honest and brutal truth?" He asked her, and she nodded. He sighed and looked down.

"They didn't listen. I had scouted the building, looked at the defense and security, then told them of my findings. But they ignored what I told them and resulted in me having to save them.

I took on Zucco, and tried to free them. But I couldn't, as I was making to free them, my back to Zucco, they didn't warn me. They had a clear visual on him, they saw the gun get raised and fired. They let me get shot, six times! Then yell at me for not freeing them sooner, they actually wanted me to get shot!" Dick sobbed, as he broke down. Dinah pulled him into a hug, and realized he needed a break from Robin.

"Dick, give me a second please." She said, and he sat back down as she exited the room and went to his and grabbed some of his clothes.

"Dick, here, change into these." She said, as she handed him the clothes. He changed, and had his mask still on. However, Dinah peeked it off.

"You deserve, no. Need, a break from being Robin. Spend time with Barbra, and come see me every other day in the cave. I would let you come here daily, but we can't. So, I will be at the cave so we can have our therapy sessions every other day after school." She said, and Dick hesitantly nodded.

"Can we Please just do them here?" He asked, and she shook her head no. He sighed, then hugged her.

"Ok, well, thank you. Now, I've got to go back to Gotham. It's past time I saw my parents." He said, as he left. Walking to Batman, Dick got picked up and he cuddled his mentor.

"Happy birthday chum." Bruce said quietly, as they exited the Zeta. Dick hopped down, then ran to the cemetery. Bruce changed first before he followed, knowing he'll get there when Dick has finished.

Sure enough, when he got there, Dick was finishing up. However, he was sobbing. That rarely happened anymore. So when Bruce got close, Dick bolted to him and Cried himself to sleep.

"I've got you Dickie, and nothing is gonna change that." Bruce said, as he walked Dick to the car. Then Alfred drove them home, where Dick slept the rest of the next day.