Chapter 11: Seriously?

Davina Alianovna

The next morning we didn't bother wasting more time, Grant and Iris sent their private jet to us going to France, since ours is being used by my grandfather on vacation with his friends.

I got dressed in a cream wide leg trousers paired with the matching oversized blazer over a black lace bralette and finished the look with some black Louboutins.

We boarded the plane and prepared ourselves to a 6hour flight. Yelena came with us to help us hack and navigate better during the mission. Our missions simple, we go to a club, get Matthew's attention and extract information from him.

4hours in the flight, Yelena and Damien have occupied the private bedroom, I don't even wanna know what's gonna happen in there. Leo took the couch and turned it into a bed to sleep in after his little rendezvous with the pretty flight attendant. Gavin and I are the only ones awake, all the windows are closed so right now it looks night time. We sat across from each other at the other side of the plane near the pilot side and popped a champagne bottle to relax.

"How are you?" Gavin softly asked. "I know how much Alex means to you."

I took a sip from my glass and pursed my lips. "I'm okay." I nodded. "I just feel like somethings not right, I know Alex and he won't just kill us for no apparent reason, we have to make sure that, that organisation is the same one as the one who hired to kill us and that Alex is the one who hired them."

He nodded and bit his lower lip as if trying to stop himself from talking. "What is it?" I asked him, he looked at me, his eyes widened. "You look like you wanna say something."

He stared at his glass before turning his gaze back to me. "Do you... Do you love him?" He looked away quickly and stared at his glass once more as he avoids looking at me, I could tell he was feeling tense with the way his muscles clung on his dress shirt and how the veins on his hands start to become more prominent as he gripped the leg of the glass, I probably forgot about the question for a minute because I had to cross my legs to create some friction from the sight.

I sighed after gaining my composure back and laughed silently but he heard it and looked back. The back of my hand covering my mouth as I try to stifle the laugh. "No, I don't." Shaking my head I saw him let out a breath of relief. I love Alex but I know I'm not in love with him which is what he was implying, I care about him deeply and I'm attracted to him but my feelings just reaches until infatuation and nothing more.

I didn't know why, probably because of the three glasses of champagne I've already drank but I stood up, grabbed his glass and walked towards a table to place it down. I walked straight to him as I placed my hands on his shoulders and straddle him. His eyes widened as he took a gulp, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as I leaned in closer.

Our faces centimetres away, our lips brushing against each other as we are breathing the same air already. He leaned closer to kiss me but I pulled away smiling at him. "Don't be a tease" He smiles as he grips my waist and pulled me in closer. I could feel the effect I have on him as I leaned closer and finally kissed him. Our tongue slipped in each other's mouths as we both fight for dominance. Again we like to be competitive. I wrapped my hands around his neck and slowly brushed his hair to tug it, he smiled and lowered his hand to my thighs as it makes it way on my inner thighs.

We were interrupted by the sound of a large thud, I jumped away from him completely startled and looked over at the cause. We both stood up and saw Leo on the floor groaning as he rubs his nape, laughter slips from my mouth at the thought of Leo falling off the couch from sleeping while Gavin just glared at a confused Leo.