"Someone finally caught your eye?" Choi Minho, an interior design major, had questioned as his lip quirked up into an amused smirk.

Taehyung had paled a bit and realization had settled down in.

Fuck.

■ ◌ ■

"No, but he was really hot, Jimin, like... are you even listening to me?"

"You've been ranting for two hours and I tuned out at the first fifteen minutes, so no."

Taehyung pushes his best friends shoulder and Jimin laughs a little, sending him a smile. Park Jimin is another university hot-shot that Taehyung happens to be (best) friends with. Whilst being a dance major, Jimin was also sort of a gym rat, and Taehyung – as someone so lazy that the biggest labor for him is getting out of bed for his laptop charger, that is plugged somewhere across the room – both respects and resents how Jimin tightens up and takes care of his body.

Jimin was a bit shorter and with ginger hair, but his personality was precious. He and Taehyung had been roommates ever since they both enrolled in university at the same time (with both of them being '95-liners). The dance major had also been accepted into the university fraternity, but he declined for some odd reason he hadn't told Taehyung to this day.

"I'm kidding, I heard everything you said," Jimin says and Taehyung gives him a suspicious look, "I swear! I get it, sometimes you see a hot guy and you think wow, he has a nice dick that I could suck, yeah?"

"Right?" Taehyung agrees with a solemn sigh, "No, but he looks like he isn't real, Jimin! Like okay, I didn't realize someone so attractive is able to exist?"

Jimin laughs again, shaking his head at his friend's words as the two of them were heading to Jimin's dance practice. It was a Saturday, which meant dance was recreational and no instructor or teacher was present. Not to mention, they would have an after party and that could end up being really fun. So, most of the time, dancers would show up to practice with friends that would wait for it to finish and then crash a party later. Taehyung was one of those friends.

When they show up to the dance studio, Hoseok – who is another dance major and the literal human embodiment of the Sun – informs Jimin that he is late and the latter apologizes, but the way he's grinning doesn't really say he's sorry. In midst of all the dancers in the room, as Taehyung was chatting away with Hoseok, he spots the guy he has been ranting about. The "arm tattoo and pink timbs" guy, as he came to call him.

Well, now, there were no pink timberlands in sight, but he did wear regular timberlands (how does he even dance in those?) and gosh, his tattoo looks even better up close and in a short sleeved shirt. Jeans on him were great, but oh my god, Taehyung never thought that sweatpants were a man's greatest creation until he saw this guy wear them so effortlessly good. And the way his black hair falls over his eyes a little? Fuck.

"Jimin," he whispers to his friend and Jimin hums as he was taking off his jacket to accommodate to the heat of the room and the upcoming sweat of practice, "That's the guy," Taehyung says as his eyes gesture to the hot guy, who was immersed in a conversation with another fresh face Taehyung hadn't seen in practice before.