Princess part 1

Summary: One direction has a 1d reunion tour, Harry wears a dress, and larry is out

this is for _babytaters

Harry pov

It's been a month since Louis and I have come out, and the positive views were overwhelming. It took Louis a long time to be the person he is now, yes, we've lost fans and some people didn't approve of us. But that was all blocked out by the positivity. I feel like the fans deserve what we have planned for them, I leaned over and grabbed my phone from the nightstand and texted the boys telling them to come over at 1pm.

I looked over at Louis who was still asleep, Louis and I most definitely changed as people. I'm so proud f Louis for not renewing his contract. They treated us and the boys like shit, us signing that contract was like selling your soul but also your freedom. We were all portrayed as bad people when that's not true, we forced to work long hours and didn't have freedom of speech.

Louis had it worse though, the constant beards made Louis spiral out of control. Louis was breaking, giving into the pressure. That was a hard time for our relationship but we always found our way back to one of another. I stroke his cheek gently and kissed him softly before going to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and headed to the kitchen to make Louis some breakfast. I opened the pancake mix and thought back to Louis attempt at pancakes, at least he didn't burn down the kitchen but then pancakes were a different story. I feel two arms wrap around my waist, I looked down to see Louis pressing his head against me.

"You left me by myself" Louis said grumpily, I turned in his embrace and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I wanted to make you breakfast" I smiled at him, which he returned.

"I'll help" I thought back to Louis' pancakes and every bad incident that occurred in this kitchen, I quickly shake my head 'no' and said.

"It's okay, why don't you wait in the living room" he nodded and gave me a quick kiss.

Time Skip

After I finished cooking the food, I made our plates and walked into the living and saw Louis watching football. I sit down next him and hands him his plate, he kisses my forehead and says, "Thank you".

I curl up under Louis' arm, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and continues eating. I called the boys over to talk about a 1d reunion, I knew it would probably be hard since we all have our solo careers. I even texted Zayn...hopefully turns up, but I doubt it. Him and Louis still have some unresolved issues with each other, but if Zayn comes, they can squash what happened between them...for the fans at least. They miss seeing them in the same room together.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours" I blushed, even after 10 years Louis still manages to make me blush.

"Well I've been thinking of a way to repay our fans for their support of our relationship...A 1d reunion concert" he looked at me weirdly

"Harry, I don't know...even if we did go with the plan, we still have our own concerts coming up" he said, I totally forgot about that, but what!

"What if we joined each other tours!" I said excitedly

"That could work...what else do you have in mind?" I bite my lip, hesitant to mention Zayn.

"Well, I was thinking about invited Zayn" he starts to shake his rapidly

"No, no, no. I am not working alongside him" I knew what Zayn did hurt him, they considered each other brothers. But what ruined their bond even more is when he didn't show up at Louis X-factor performance after Jay's death (rest in peace angel).