Do You Still Love Me

Summary: Louis has to get a beard and things go south in there relationship. ⚠️ there is some Zarry in this book.
_______________________________________

Harry pov

"You guys can't come out and thats final" Our head manager said. I wiped away the tears and turned to Louis. I see him seething in seat.

"You control our voices not our personal life" Louis said in an enraged tone.

"Once you sign that contract you do whatever we tell you to do" This is all fucked up all I wanted was to sing.

"Now Louis I would like to introduce you to Eleanor...Your beard" we turned around seeing the door open revealing the girl. She came in and took the seat next to Louis.

"Louis that would be your beard for the year" our manger Jack said.

"You cant be serious" Louis said angrily. I sniffed and wiped the tears but new ones would replace the old ones.

"Louis thats final, You and Eleanor would have your first 'date' tomorrow" It friday at the moments but we have an on Monday. We already know whats gonna be asked.

"Harry I'm sure you can come up with something regarding how they got together" He smirked. I got up from my seat and walked to door to leave but not before saying.

"Fuck you" Then left out. I hear foot steps running behind me.

"Haz wait" He shouted trying to catch up to me. He grabbed my arm spinning me around.

"What Louis" He then frowned at me I sighed.

"Haz its gonna be okay its only gonna be for a year" He said.

"I...I dont know what to do" my voice cracked he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to his chest rubbing my back.

"Its gonna be okay, as long as we're together we're strong" I smiled at him before giving him a short kiss on the lips.

"Alright lets go home" We then left out.

Next Day

Louis pov

I got ready for my 'date' with Eleanor. Its only a year time goes by fast. I walked over to Harry's sleeping form and gave him a kiss on the forehead before leaving a note.

I went to go pick Eleanor up from her Flat. I see her standing out side in black and white stripped pants with a short leave blouse. What is she wearing its cold outside. She got in the car.

"Hey" She said smiling

"Hey" I mumbled. I would love to be anywhere but here.

We drived to the location my manager wanted us to go to. I parked and we got out the car and walked into the building. We were given a table and sat down.

"Look I know you would like to be anywhere but here" she said

"Correct" she signed

"I'm sorry you and Harry are going through this. I dont want to come in between you too" I guess she's not as bad as I thought she was.

"Good we matched things up" later we left the restaurant with paparazzi outside. I know she's cold but that aint my problem she should've brought a jacket.

Monday

"Is anyone in a relationship?" The interviewer asked Zayn, Liam, and I raised our hands.

"Louis so we see that you went on a date with Eleanor. How did you guys meet?" I sighed

"Eleanor was a friend of Harry's. He worked with her friend at a local bakery. One day, Harry met up with his friend, Eleanor came, and we met" Way to go with the lie.