Insecure

A/N: Watermelon Sugar🍉 coming out  TOMORROW WTF. I can't fucking wait...Staying at home been kind of boring😂

Summary: Harry is insecure, good thing he has Louis there to tell him how beautiful he is

Third Person

"You look stunning, love" Louis gushes as Harry came out from the bathroom wearing knee length dress, pink and red flowers painted onto them. Harry gave Louis a shy smile, Louis has always been supportive it was one of the many reasons why he loved him.

"You think so?" Harry said sheepishly, Louis smiled and went over to Harry who was still at the door frame, he pulls him by his waist leading him to their bed. Louis sits down pulling Harry onto his lap wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and Harry putting his arms around Louis neck.

"You don't know how proud I am of you, baby...Look how far you've come. You used to be so scared expressing yourself on what you wanted wear, now look at you! Look beautiful. And I am so happy to call you mine" Louis said taking Harry hand kissing the ring he had put on Harry's finger year ago.

Harry eyes began to tear up 'I couldn't ask for a better husband' Harry thought. "I love you so much" Harry said then leaned in for a kiss. Harry felt like his body was on fire happy that Louis still has that effect on him 10 years later.

"Now, were gonna take that photo of you tonight. The dress with the white see through lace" Louis explained when seeing Harry's confused expression, but soon Harry gives him a dimpled smile.

"You sure did love that dress" Harry smirked

"Of course, you have a nice body too why not show it off...now come lets take the picture. Get changed" He pulls Harry off his lap and gets up, Harry goes back to the bathroom and gasped as Louis slapped his ass. He turns back to Louis and sees his smirk, Harry smiles and seductively swayed his hips as he made his way to the bathroom and smirked when hearing Louis' groan.

Time Skip

Louis couldn't help but look at Harry in fondness, Harry has been through a lot especially coming to terms that he likes to wear girly things every now and then. Louis loves when him and Harry would just cuddle to a movie and eventually Louis would paint Harry's nails in colorful polish.

"Give me roar" Louis said, he giggles as he sees Harry roaring face.

"Lou, this is embarrassing" Harry whines

"Oh, shush you look beautiful, now give me a smile" Louis said as he continued to take pictures of Harry which is obviously going to go in his Hazza album. After a while of taking pictures they sat down and went through them.

"Ew not that one"

"I look disgusting"

"Oh my god why did I make that face"

"I look like shit"

Louis frowned at every comment that Harry made about himself, He puts his phone and pulls Harry onto his lap.

"Louis what are- "Louis cuts Harry off

"Now I need you to listen to me carefully, You Harry Tomlinson are the light of my life, you give me purpose, you are the reason why I like to wake up in the morning. Why? Because I get to your beautiful face every time I wake up, Harry you are soo beautiful and it's time for you to realize that, Harry you are so brave by just wearing what you want to wear not caring what others think of you and I admire that. I love everything about the way you smile, the way your eyes light up when ever you talk about something you love, your encouragement for others to be themselves. Your one of a kind! I love you Harry now stop being so rude to yourself and realize absolutely beautiful you are. Treat yourself with kindness...understand?"

Harry nods has tears fell from his eyes which Louis kisses away. 'pick someone supportive...'yes I did' Harry thought. Harry pulls himself closer to Louis and hides himself in the crook of Louis' neck giving him kisses at his neck.

"Thank you. I'm so glad I met you! You give my life meaning and without you I'd probably let myself swim in my own self-hatred. But I have you...who'll love me unconditionally"

"You know it darling. Watermelon Sugar is coming out tomorrow. Are you excited?" Louis asked pushing Harry away so he could see his face.

"My nervousness overrides my excitement...I just hope people don't hate it" Louis looks at him in shock.

"Of course, they word, you're a perfectionist, they're going to love it babycakes" Louis gives Harry small kisses all over his face, Harry cups Louis' face and gives him a long kiss. Louis licks at Harry's bottom lip, Harry parts his lips allowing Louis in. Harry moves his leg, so he is now straddling Louis' lap. Louis moves his hand down to Harry's ass giving it a squeeze. Harry giggles and pulls back.

"You think so?" Harry ask

"Think of what?" Louis said confused, Harry laughed 'the kiss must have been that good' he thought

"Of the music video" realization shown on Louis' face.

"Ooh of course they're going to love it your Harry fucking Styles" Louis said dramatically

"Tomlinson" Harry corrected

"I can't wait for us to come out next month"

"Me too, we should think of some idea later. I want to be dramatic but not to dramatic, we should do a live stream that'll shock the fans for sure" They haven't done a live stream together since the being of one direction the fans wont see it coming.

"Totally, we'll discuss this more later. Give me some lovin'" Louis pouts, Harry chuckles giving Louis one last kiss before getting up off his lap making his way back in the house.

"What? Where are you going?" Louis asked seeing Harry at the door in that fucking see through dress.

"If you want some lovin' you're going to have to catch me" Harry winked before running off, Louis smirks then takes off after him.

"You'll regret making me wait"

A/N: I'm going to be writing a come out chapter soon for someone, the internet would break if Harry and Louis went on a live together. watermelon Sugar Music Video is going to be a bop I already know it. Anyway I hope everyone is staying safe during this pandemic, make sure to comment, vote, and follow I'd appreciate it. Love ya  💙💚