"I gave you one fucking task Nathaniel. One task. Just to stay put. But you cannot even do that."

"I don't take orders from you," he said. Arrogant asshole. I was about to argue with him when my eyes fell at Ava leaning against the wall. Perspiration shone on her creased forehead and her eyes were closed.

"Tesoro!" I said reaching her. I gently touched her arm.

"What did he do to her?" I asked angrily.

"She is drugged," he said clenching his jaw.

"She can hear you two jerks. I'm fine," she said prying her eyes open. "Just more fatigued than the last time you drugged me," she said looking at me.

The corner of my lips twitched. "I see your sass is still intact, Tesoro," I said kissing her forehead. She looked into my eyes and my heart fucking fluttered. The only woman to make me feel like that. I wrapped an arm around her as her eyes were closing again. She leaned her head against my chest and groaned. I touched her face.

"Are you okay? Can you walk?" I asked.

She nodded.

Nate cleared his throat and said, "I'm taking Alex out you bring her with you. We can deal with Bocelli later."

"Si."

Nathaniel stormed out of the room as I went behind him supporting Ava. We reached the same empty space and then heard a voice.

"Not so fast, stronzo."(asshole) said Bocelli from the far end of the room with two of his minions standing next to. Ava grew rigid in my arms and I tightened my hold on her.

"Nate run. Go! Now! Get him out of here." she said turning around. Nate hesitated for a second but soon sprinted away cursing under his breath. Ava wasn't in the state to run but I still urged her to go.

"I'm not leaving you," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Ava please," I said pushing her towards her brother's direction. She stumbled trying to run.

"Prendi quel bastardo."(Get that bastard) said Bocelli as his goons came after me.

"Don't look back," I said raising my gun to tackle the two goons. I shot both of them before they could get to me but what I didn't notice was that Bocelli had already got to Ava. No! I thought.

He grabbed her hair and she let out a scream. "Where do you think you are going?" he said in English.

I raised my gun and said "Let her go Bocelli. You won't get away with this. The FBI is all over the area."

"Oh yes. I know that you fucking pig. You and that bastard Nathaniel will pay for what you did to me. You always wanted more Rossi. You stole my father, you stole my birthright, you fuck with my business." He said raising a knife towards Ava's throat. My blood boiled at the sight of her shaking in his hold.

"FBI everybody freezes. Step away from the woman Bocelli." said the commanding officer as the others formed a circle around him.

"Don't come near me. I'll fucking slit her throat," he warned. "Put down your weapons."

"You have nowhere to go Bocelli. Surrender now. Don't add to your sentences."

"I said put your weapons down." He shouted pressing the blade to her throat and a line of blood could be seen. Fuck!

"I'm afraid we have to do what he says." said the commanding officer. I nodded as we placed our guns on the floor. The unit stepped away with their guns withdrew.

"Let. Her. Go." I said again.

He let out a sinister laugh. "You have been my enemy since we were kids. You have taken everything from me so why would I let her go when I can hurt you and that traitor at the same time. I don't care about the consequences now. Say goodbye to your little slut." He said raising his knife and plunging it into Ava's stomach and then pulled it out.

"NO!" I shouted. A shot rang out and Bocelli fell to the ground with a thud. I ran to Ava who too had fallen clutching her wound.

"No. No. No."

"Mia tesoro. No" I said taking her in my arms. She struggled to breathe as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Blood poured out of her wound. She looked at her hand that was covered in blood. Her eyes threatening to close.

"No Ava. Don't close your eyes. Please stay with me. SOMEBODY GET A MEDIC." I said touching her cheek. Blood smeared on her paling cheeks from my palms.

I pulled her to my chest."Ti prego, non lasciarmi, amore mio."(Please don't leave me, my love.) 

A/N: Hi my beautiful friends. Hope you all are doing well. Thank you so much for the supportive messages you guys sent me and for all the amazing comments. I loveyou guys so much. Hope you guys enjoyed the update. And hold onto your hearts for the next one.

Let me know what have you guys been upto lately. I'm up for chatting anytime. I myself have baked and done some some art. I thought I would share some of my art to you guys too.

Follow me on instagram @aishee

Follow me on instagram @aishee.saha to see more. Let me know what you guys think.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤