Chapter 11

Ava's POV

"Okay this should last you a few days. I have packed some shirts, jeans, camisoles, leggings, t-shirts, shorts, sun dresses, undergarments, ...."

"Stop stop. Are you packing me your whole closet?"

"Believe me I have lot more clothes than you know. It's cool. You can take them. Actually you know there is no fun shopping alone. Earlier I used to take Sam with me and then she got pregnant and her preferences changed. I can't stop shopping if I really like something and then sharing clothes with you makes me so happy and um......... shit I'm blabbering again."

I shook my head and chuckled. Adele is a fashion obsessed teenager. She was everyone's little princess and they loved to spoil her with gifts. She is really sweet. Nothing like the rich spoilt bitches I met in school.

"You are really adorable." I said. She blushed.

"She really is." Said Sam as she came inside the room. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi" I greeted back.

"Actually I wanted to ask . How old is he?"

"7 months." I said.

"I guessed it right then."She handed me a bag and said, "Here these supplies would last for some days. We had brought it in preparation for our baby but you can use it. Don't worry I didn't put any girly stuffs for Alex. I had some gender neutral items they might work. Or we can go shopping. I'll ask Amadeo about it. "

"But I can't take it . Those are for your baby and how can I accept these?"

"Nonsence. You will take these. We already have loads of stuff for our baby. Anyway these are not for you. These are for Alex."

She went go Alex who was playing on Adele's bed. She kept the bag beside him.

"These are for you Alex. You are such a good boy and this is a gift from aunty Sam okay. Don't listen to your mother."

Alex giggled in response and resumed playing. He was always a quite baby. Never made any fuss. I am so lucky to have him.

And now there's these awesome girls doing so much for me. For the past 2 months I have been on my own. I didn't think about anything else rather than earning money to help raise my baby. The money father left for me was inaccessible until I am 20. I never thought about taking care of myself along these months. I was both physically and mentally exhausted. On top of that raising a baby at an young age is difficult.

I was too overwhelmed to say anything.

"Hey what's wrong you don't like the dresses?"

"Oh no no. I love them. It's just that well uh it has been a while since someone did all these for me. I am so thankful to you guys for taking care of me and thank you Sam for sharing those baby items with AlexWho would have accept a stranger so soon? I'm no one to you yet you guys-"

I couldn't say more as tears started flowing down my cheeks. Adele immediately hugged me.

"Hey hey" said Sam who now sat on the bed beside me , "you can rely on us. You would never be a stranger to us. We accepted you the moment you came. And this over here-", she said pointing towards my heart," is pure. We always know that when we see a person. We would always love to take care of you and your little boy. "

We had a group hug and Sam wiped the tears of my face.

"Thank you so much for everything. " I said.

"Oh stop saying thank you girl. You don't wanna face the wrath of a pregnant lady. You must surely know that." She said rolling her eyes at me.

I blinked in confusion for a while. She looked at my confused face and asked,"What?"

Then it clicked. "Oh yeah yeah I know about that. It gets crazy. Yeah all pregnancy hormones kind of mess with mind."

"Yeah. Why did you respond so late though?"

"You know that stress of all those kidnapping stuff and the drugs I guess affected my brain." I said which was not a complete lie. My brain got messed up but thankfully I was able to cover up.

"Okay now girls. Enough of emotional drama. Sam help me pack. Come here with me." Said Adele.

They both went inside the walk in closet . I sighed in relief. I looked at Alex who was still busy playing. Thank God she didn't push me further.

____________________________________

The packed bags were already sent to the car. I hugged and said goodbye to everyone. Daniel said he would come to visit me. Maria even started crying and Gio(as Amadeo's father now told me to call him) had to assure that he will talk to Amadeo for bringing me over again. Alex was tired and was asleep in my arms.

I was escorted to car where Mr. Rudy Rossi was already seated at the backseat. I went into the car and he spared me a glance.

"Andiamo(let's go)" he said and the driver started the car. We drove in silence. I had so many questions in my mind.

Why am I here? How long was he going to keep me? Why is he taking me to his place? What would happen to me later?

But I didn't ask them. Why? Because I have no energy left to argue with this man.

I was looking out of the window and didn't even realise when tiredness overtook me and I fell asleep.

A/N: Hi my beautiful friends. 🤓🤓

Here you go the update. I know this is not much but please spare me I have three consecutive mock exams starting from tomorrow and the preparation is killing me. 😧😧Ugh.... Pray for me guys .🙏🙏

Anyways hope you enjoy the update. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE if you like it.

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘
AisheeSaha ❤❤❤❤❤