Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to Bellapadilla200 for the great support she has provide this book.

Amadeo's POV

We arrived at our father's mansion. Ava was still unconscious as per my plan. Alex was getting cranky again and Daniel was having problems handling him. He was whimpering in his sleep. Probably missing his mother's warmth. He kept saying "Mowma" in his sleep. It was cute. He couldn't form the word "Mama" properly perhaps it will take time.

Since when you started noticing cute things?

My subconscious taunted me. Actually its right. I shouldn't go soft. What will my gang say about me?

Shaking all sorts of thoughts from my mind I stepped out of the car and took Ava in my arms.

"It's okay little man. You will be with your mom in a while." Daniel said trying to calm Alex.

"Lets go." Antonio said. I nodded.

As we entered the mansion we were greeted by our butler Martin and housekeeper Helga. They are a lovely couple and has been working with us since we were kids.

"Buona sera signore."(good evening sir) said Martin.

"Buona sera Martin,Helga." I greeted.

Both Antonio and Daniel also greeted them. Martin and Helga had the questioning look on their faces because of the certain young lady in my arms. Helga tried to take Alex from Daniel but he refused.

"Oh no Helga. He'll start crying." He said.

"My my he's such a cute boy." Said Helga.

We went inside and everyone was there. Great.

"Oh mio figlio."(oh my son) said my mother.

"Amadeo! You guys came."

"Hi Ma." I said.

"Oh my babies." She said as she hugged both Antonio and Daniel. Then she came to me.

"Oh my I never thought I'd see this day. My son you have become so romantic. But that's not the way to introduce your girlfriend friend to your parents. Oh she's so beautiful but why is she unconscious?...." and my mother went on and on till I said...

"Ma! Take a break will you it's not what you think."

I walked past her and placed Ava on the couch carefully. I went upto her and hugged her.

"Oh my Daniel what have got there?" Said Antonio's wife Samantha as she came to meet her husband .

"Hey Sam." Said Daniel.

"Hi princess. How are you? How's our baby girl?" He said as he rubbed her pregnant belly.

"I'm fine. She's good too. I missed you ." She said.

"I missed you too princess. " He said as he kissed her on the lips.

"Seriously Amadeo this baby can come out any day. At least spare my husband this time." Sam said.

"Well hello to you and I'm sorry." I said cause you don't wanna mess with a pregnant women.

"You better be." She said. Sam was like my sister. Otherwise no one would dare to joke with me like that.

"Aww he's so cute. What's his name?" Sam asked Daniel.

"His name is Alex." Said Daniel.

"It's so good to have all three brothers together." Ma said.