New year !

" Guys, why don't we play while we wait for new year? " Red suggested.

" Let's play..... murder " Sherlock smirked.

" No Sherlock not tonight " John disapproved.

" How about truth or dare? " Mycroft glared at Sherlock.

" Yeah sure ! Great idea! " everyone said happily.

Red and Sherlock used to play it a lot that they made stacks of cards with questions and dares. They wrote it themselves. Some cards are containing offensive sentences. Sarcasm at its best. " You first brother dear " Mycroft said. " Dare. Hm.... act as if you are a dragon " Sherlock whispered.

" Go on " Greg giggled.

" Okay " he sighed. " I'm Smaug, the great dragon king under the mountain. Here me roar! " he roared. Then he sat back on his sofa and blushed. Everyone laughed until they can't even breath. " Your turn Mycroft " Sherlock challenged him. " Truth. How many slice of Sherlock's birthday cake did you ate when he was 14 ? " he read in shock. " So.. how many? " their mother asked.

" All of them " he said while putting his head down in shame.

" My turn " Red said cheerfully.

" I'm going to take a tea first. You go on " Sherlock said.

" Dare. Try to make Sherlock annoyed. Piece of cake! " Red said.

 Red walked to the kitchen. Everyone else were watching from behind the wall. She looked at him like something was wrong with his face. " There's a... never-mind " she walked back to the sitting room. He asked her what's wrong but then she refused to tell him. " I hate not knowing! " he said furiously. " Ok he's already annoyed. My turn " John said.

" What the hell? It was her dare? " Sherlock pouted.

" For the love of cake Sherlock! Stop whining like a baby " Mycroft said.

" Ok stop it boys. Dare. Touch the softest thing in this room " John said confusedly.

Red and Sherlock giggled as they knew what it was. They both looked at Mycroft's belly. John nodded. Mycroft didn't realize that they were planning something. John touched Mycroft's belly. It was as soft as a mango pudding. " Oh Mickey, you said that you've been working out " his mother said.

" I did " glared at Sherlock " He insulted me! "

" It's not my fault that you are fat and I am well-built. Don't you think so Red? " he asked.

" Hahah okay boys. It's your mum's turn "

" Truth. Who is your favorite child "

" Woahhhh this is going to be intense. Awkward!!! " Greg whispered.

" It's not Sherlock nor Mycroft. And no, she's not a Holmes. Not yet technically. It's Red " she smiled.

" Awww you are so sweet. Don't fight guys " Red hugged their mum and winked.

Mycroft and Sherlock were pissed off. Disappointed and displeased. " Wait, what do you mean, not yet? " Mycroft and Sherlock asked. " You know, marriage. If she marry one of you she'll become Mrs. Holmes. But she hasn't, has she? " their father said.

" No haha no Mr. Holmes. I'm afraid that he is not man enough to ask " Red sighed and looked at Sherlock.

Mycroft's face turned red. Not from blushing, but from the anger inside his heart. Like a burning hell. Red and Sherlock's parents went downstairs to learn more about her. Mycroft, Greg, John and Sherlock stared at each other. " You. You like her! " Greg said " Your face said it all. You are jealous"

" Liked " Mycroft said.

" Yeah liked her, but love her " Sherlock teased.

" You won't let him, right? " John asked Sherlock.

" Of course not. She deserves better than this cake monster " glared at Mycroft's cold eyes.

They both had a plan to ask her out on New year's celebration. Sherlock knew she won't accept his brother but he was still worried about what he will do if reject him. So, he is going to ask Red first and make Mycroft believing that he could have won her but he was too slow. Won't cause that much problem. If it works.

The three of them were sitting on the roof. Sherlock was climbing it near the spot that Red sat on. " Hey! Can I sit here? " Mycroft asked. ' Oh shit! He's going to so mad ' Sherlock though. " Yeah sure. The firework exhibition just about to start " Red smiled.

" Here. " Mycroft handed her a bouquet of Red roses . I'm not kidding, It was as big as his belly and as sweet as his cakes.

" Wow, that's sweet of you " Red blushed. " Why being so romantic all of a sudden? Got struck by the cupid? " she teased.

" Hahaha let's just watch the firework" he said.

The exhibition started and Red's face showed a very satisfied expression. She was very happy that Sherlock's parents welcomed her. Mycroft looked at Red's happy face and smiled. He was just so weird when he fell in love. Like when Red was in eight grade, her picture and autograph was in the school newspaper and Mycroft cut it out and put it in a frame. He went crazy every time he saw it. Every single bloody time.

She never knew, but Sherlock knew. At this point he couldn't do anything about it. Too late. Just let it happen. But then there was this strange expression on Mycroft's face. " Please don't hurt my brother. You two will make a perfect couple. I hope you two the best. Now I'll just go down and make everyone a hot choco " he turned around wiped his tears.

" No, I'll make the hot choco. You guys talk. Among family " Red smiled and wiped Mycroft's tears. He was so shocked that she knew that he cried. He didn't cry often. Sherlock went up the roof and hugged his brother. " Thanks. You are the smart one "

" Awww Mickey. I'm so proud of you " his mother hugged both of them.

" Mum, my name is Mycroft " he said.

" I know, I like Mickey more " she laughed.

Everybody went to the dining table after the exhibition and Mycroft made a cheer. " To our new Mrs. Holmes " they cheered. " After all these times.... " John said. " Always " Mycroft dramatically said.

" Ohh you are such a drama queen! "Sherlock said.

" You too " John teased

They all laughed and enjoyed their last dinner together before new year.

Happy New Year Guys !!!