- IV - ( part 1 )

Part 1

" Sorry to ruin your happiness guys but i have to interrupt you kissing session in an abominable way. Awkward.... " Moriarty said in his annoying evil accent. " I see that you've decided to use BB cream instead of cooking flour " Red sarcastically said. " Hahaha nice one. And honey, just as a friendly suggestion, you're going to need more Red colour on you. I can help your dead body with it " he replied. " Don't you dare touch her with you filthy faggot hand! You gotta pass through me " Sherlock said. " Awww Sherlock.... I won't hurt her. Technically my 'big' friend here is going to do that for me " he teased.

" And just a curiosity, since when did you two date? I told you to call me Sherlock ".

"Oh God, you are more like a gay than a guy " Red said it in a challenging tone.

" Okay now I'm gonna explain why I really want to kill you two. Years ago you mocked my brother and he committed suicide because of that. I'm going to kill you as his vengeance "

" Who the hell is your brother? Well whoever he was, that's none of my business and he deserve to be dead "

" Jamie Johnson "

There was a moment of silence for a while. The big guy with the mask was moving in an unusual gesture. His whole body was covered and no skin can be seen. All we can was his eyes and mouth. He was a tall and kinda fat man. He dressed like a bank robber. An amateur bank robber. He looked like someone who didn't even know why he was there.

"That was the nerdy boy that killed his parents when he was 13 right? He was secretly a violent person. No wonder this gay creature was full of hatred " Sherlock said.

" You even dare to mock him in his grave. Yeah... he was buried in this very place. Right under your feet "

" How many body have you buried here? "

" hmm...  50-ish I guess. I miscounted. And you guys will be next. I wont mind to bury your body next to her " he evilly smirked.

" You bloody loner! The only person that loves you was the man who saved you right? Who might he be? Hmmm... your boyfriend? "

The big man suddenly screamed and ran toward Red." I'm gonna finish you like a pizza! ". He tackled her down and started to attack her. He brought a knife in his back pocket and attempted to stab Red in the heart. Red kicked him so hard before he could grasp the knife firmly that the knife slipped from his hand and fell right into the deepest part of the pool.

At first they looked at each other, then they dove under to take the knife. Red's hair was pulled by the man. She kicked him and grabbed the knife. She was almost out of breathe. They both rose to the surface and tried to catch a breathe before hurdling with each other again. " You won't get away with this " the man said. " Oh my God......." she said while catching her breathe. Red stabbed his leg and punched him in the face. He was down for a while.

Moriarty might look like a soft feather but his punch was as powerful as an average boxer's. But Sherlock was fast enough to dodge every punch. Sherlock gave an uppercut and Moriarty fell. " Ughh.. You might win this game but I'll be back for you later. This isn't over. Remember that! " he said while his lips was covered with blood. They both flee away through the wide-opened door.

Sherlock and Red were both exhausted. They didn't expect any of this to happen. Red seemed to notice something about that man. Moriarty said that his brother committed suicide, but he didn't. Sherlock remembered that Jamie was killed by a group of savages that lent him moneys. He could afford to pay them back so they attacked him in his house.

Sherlock and Red decided to do more research on this tomorrow when their mind will be fresher after a nice sleep. They went to Sherlock's flat. They heated up for a while before they went to bed. Sherlock was very proud of Red for defeating that big guy. " That was incredible Red. You got us a new piece of evidence. Good job! " Sherlock said happily and kissed her forehead. " Yeah, I can assure you that his brain was just the size of a maggot. I have a lot of theories about him " Red said excitedly.

" Yeah me too. We'll find out more tomorrow. Lets just sleep now. Good night ~ "

" Good night ~ "