Thirty.....

***

(Week skip)

He watched from a distance as Clarissa tied her hair in a messy bun. She began her steps back into her office immediately and so he waited. When she was just at arm's length, he pulled her to himself swiftly turning to trap her against the wall hearing nothing more than a gasp.

"What are you doing? let go," She said almost in a whisper.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm making you forgive me." He answered for her and she sighed. "Are you seriously going to continue ignoring me? Till when do you get to talk to me?"

"Daniel you need to stop this, we are not doing this now-" she was interrupted when he locked his lips with hers. Swift with his motion, his breath fanned her face.

"I can't let you stay mad at me. For God's sake I am losing my mind here let's forget what happened. I was stupid and I swear I won't do it again, forgive me."

"Daniel-" He locked his lips with hers again and her breath hitched in her throat.

"I don't want to hear any other thing except to accept my apology. I'll make up for it, go out with me tonight." His breath fanned her face. "Or else..." His kissed down her neck.

"Daniel stop it! For goodness sake someone might see us!" She shrieked fighting the urge to moan as his lips landed on the line connecting her neck and shoulders.

"Well let them see, I don't care." He dropped a feather like kiss just there on her shoulder when she said nothing. His eyes met hers again and his lips broke out in a smile.

"I'll take that as a yes. My treat, I heard it's beautiful at night." With that he walked away.

___

" ....now you listen to me," Kara stated forcefully.

"Stop this madness immediately. My son isn't signing anything over to you."

"Give me what I want and your family won't suffer. I'm going to send you that parcel and you're going to make your son sign them. I need them signed by this week ending at worst. I gave you three days the last time but you didn't comply. This time Kara, everything should be done properly." Roberto answered before hanging up.

To be nervous was an understatement compared to the state she was in. She paced in her room for a while before sitting on her bed, burying her hands in her hair.

She failed to notice that despite her slightly opened door, her son-in-law hadn't left for the station yet.

____

She giggled when Daniel wrapped his hands on her waist preventing her from leaving. She wanted to buy something of her own and she insisted on him not coming with her. He locked lips with her again pulling her closer before letting her go.

It had been like two hours that they had spent together and he had gotten her to loosen up the first 30 minutes. He smiled at the thought wishing nothing would jeopardize whatever he had reformed. He found himself staring at a beautiful necklace that was been displayed for sale. It's simple beauty, illuminated by the light. He found himself walking into the store. Staring at the necklace, there was no way she wouldn't love it.

"Welcome sir," a lady said. He wasted no time in pointing at the necklace.

"That one, how much does it cost?" 

He paid for it and walked away before she caught him, purposely ignoring the people that gave him a double checks and those that recognised who he was.

He took the necklace from the box at which he came and placed it in his pocket before walking out of the store and dumping the box in a waste bin almost as if he hadn't gone anywhere.