Twenty....

***
She finally opened her eyes to her environment tiredly. Staring at the ceiling, then the curtains, her brains finally gave out where she was. She eventually sat up, in an attempt to get ready for the day but the hand hanging loose on her waist made her pause.

"Who would have thought you to be this caring?" She said to herself, fighting a smile. She replayed the events of yesterday. Starting from when he indirectly told her that he liked her.

He liked her.

She smiled. "Daniel," she called softly yet firm enough to wake him yet he didn't bulge. She brushed away the strands of hair that covered his lid. Liking the silkiness of it, she didn't resist the urge to comb his hair with her fingers.

He liked her.

"I love you so much it hurts," she said mainly to herself but he whirred in response leaning further into her touch. She almost thought his eyes fluttered open but she thought it to be nothing.

Carefully, she removed her hand from his hair and laid back down with her hands above his, memorizing his features all over again, hoping to notice when he woke. She didn't even notice when her eyes shut and she went into slumber again.

__

He dreamt about her soothing touch, unconsciously smiling in his sleep. His body craved her touch more than he imagined. He adjusted in his sleep again. He began to wake reluctantly, never wanting to leave the fairytale dream he was having.

His eyes fluttered open eventually, scanning the room in confusion for a while before he actually remember why that view was weird. He remembered falling asleep besides Clarissa last night. He sat up immediately.

"Rissa?" He called when he noticed the empty bed. He didn't fail to perceive her body fragrant showing that she should be prepared for the day.

His head ached from being awake all night. Still he got up, staggering a little on his way to the bathroom to prepare for the day too.

..."put it over there, thank you very much." He put on his T-shirt before walking out of his dressing room. He took in the scene before him.

"Oh he's here already, go on." She told the maids.

"Good morning sir!" They greeted before scurrying off not waiting for his reply. He watched them walk away from the room before turning to Clarissa.

"Good morning,"

He nodded. "You are okay." He stated, motioning to her.

Moving a bit closer to him, she smiled. "Yes, and I owe it all to you. Thank you for last night."

"It's no problem, what's that for?" He motioned again to the tray of assorted fruits.

"Everyone already had breakfast Daniel. You were sleeping too deep for me to wake you so I brought a little bit of everything since I didn't know which is your favorite." She answered.

"Mostly all of it," he said.

She breathed out in relief. "Thank goodness, I almost thought otherwise. Enjoy your breakfast Daniel." She told him.

"Clarissa,"

She raised a brow in curiosity. "Yes?"

He paused then said, "You scared me back there, I really hope you are okay now."

"I'm sorry that I made you go through that, I didn't realize that I was running temperature until you came."

"I promise I will be more observant next time even though you tell me that you are already."