In addition...

Hey friends and foes,

I'm Jessica Edmund, but I'm nick named Onah for short or Jessy as one may have it.

I really appreciate those of you who joined me on this ride. I predicted that it was going to be a fantastic one and I hoped it came out to your liking.

I am actually thinking of completing my next book, 'With you' and I would like more love and support like you have giving me here, which I am really grateful for.

Ashton and Thea, bound by fate were brought back together after a year of misunderstandings and lies.

Truth be told, they didn't expect their journey to be mildly rough and the truth to be so blunt.

Join them as they learn to accept the aching truth and rebuild the burning desire that once ignited between them....

You can find the book on my Profile page before it's been taken down. I promise you, you won't regret your decision.

---

Hey friends and foes,

Once again, I would like to request that you follow my page for recent updates and new books that I am going to begin later...... actually soon and please, please, Please....do not...forget to vote and give good comments on each book because it would mean a lot to me.

Thank you for reading this page...

With all love and respect,

Till we communicate again!

Onah.