While they're talking Tzuyu's phone suddenly vibrates and when she check it she saw Sana's name on her screen, so she immediately answer the call.

.
.
.
.

Sana ❤️
Is Calling You...

Tzuyu: Love...🙂

Sana: Tzuyu~ahhhh.....

Tzuyu: Why did you call?? Did something happen??? *Tzuyu worriedly asked..*

Sana: Nothing...

Sana: It just that......

Tzuyu: What???

Sana: It just that .... I missed you 😞

Tzuyu: Eh???

Tzuyu: What are you doing right now???

Sana: I'm resting right now...

Tzuyu suddenly notice the sadness on Sana's voice....

Sana: Tzuyu~ah....

Sana: Aren't you going here???..

Tzuyu: Mmmm, I'm with Elkie Unnie right now...

Sana: I want to see you 😭....

Sana suddenly cry, she really don't know but she really wanted to see Tzuyu at the moment...

Tzuyu: Hey, don't cry... *Tzuyu worriedly said*

Sana: I want to see you, I miss you already... 😭

"Sana~ya, what's wrong why are you crying????.."

Tzuyu quickly hear Momo's voice, as she noticed the crying squirrel.... Tzuyu was about to speak when suddenly Sana ended the call..

Tzuyu: Hello????

Tzuyu: Love????

Tzuyu check her phone and Sana cut the call already...

"What's wrong Tzuyu??? Did something bad happen to Sana Unnie???.." Elkie worriedly asked...

"Uhmmm, her mood swing is striking her again... Unnie, don't you mind if I'll go now??? I just gonna check Sana..."

"Sure. No problem..."

"I just gonna message you later..."

"Arasso, drive safe Tzuyu~ah 🙂.."

-

Before Tzuyu went to JYP Building she hurriedly passed by in the flower shop as she buy a bouquet of pink roses, she also buy 2 box of pizza because she knows that it's Sana's favorite.

After a half of an hour, Tzuyu already arrived at JYP building... She didn't waste any time as she quickly went to the resting room....

When she enter the room, she saw Nayeon And Jihyo watching some movies and she noticed Sana on the couch peacefully sleeping...

"Tzuyu~ah! 🙂..." Nayeon said as she noticed Tzuyu's presence...

"Unnie..."

"Sana fall asleep already... She's been crying earlier..." Nayeon said...

"She wanted to see you .." Jihyo added..

"Yeah, that's why I Immediately went her...Thank you Unnie for taking care of her..."

"Your welcome Tzu, Go ahead... She's been waiting for you... She will be happy for sure if she see you.." Nayeon said..

"Arasso 🙂..."

Tzuyu walks closer to the sleeping squirrel... Tzuyu kneeled down as she intently stare at her wife...

"Kiyowo 🙂.." Tzuyu suddenly smile as she gently touch Sana's face... "You really like to cry, look at your eyes it's swollen already..." Tzuyu whispered as she gently touch Sana's eyes...

Sana suddenly feel a  familiar person in front of her, she slowly opened her eyes and there she saw the person she was waiting since earlier...

"Tzuyu~ah 😍❤️..." Sana immediately wake up and hugs the latter...

"Hi love 🙂..."

"Why you too so long????.." Sana pout...

"How did you know that I will go here???.." Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"Because you can't bare to see me crying 😁..." Sana noticed the roses... "Ohhhh, is that for me????.." she cutely asked..

"Yes, It's for my lovely wife 🙂.." Tzuyu handed her the bouquet of roses...

"Whoahhh ❤️😍 komawo Tzuyu~ah.."

"Your welcome ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu lean closes as she kissed the latter's forehead.. "Here, I also buy some pizza for you..." Tzuyu show the 2 box of pizza...

"Komawo (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Sana lean closer and give her a sweet kissed on her cheeks..

"Are you happy now? ( ◜‿◝ )♡.." Tzuyu asked as she gently caressing the latter's face...

"Yes, because I already saw you (◕દ◕) I don't know but I really wanted to see you earlier..."

"Ohhh, it means you don't want to see me now???.." Tzuyu suddenly pout...

"Of course I wanted to see you, I wanted to see you every minute Tzuyu~ah ❤️..."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm 🙂❤️.."

"Arasso (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu messed her hair...

"I love you (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"I love you More Love (✿ ♡‿♡)..."

xxxxx