Just like I said I kept her by my side all the time, if I had to go to the restroom, I'd have Semi or Wakatoshi watch over her. At least I know that they could be trusted.

I brought her to all my trainings, which they allowed me to. If they didn't I'd beg, and I'd do anything to keep her by my side.

"I heard she had surgery? Well, she's lucky that Shirabu asked his parents to give her free treatment." Semi said, it was break time and I was just looking at her.

"Her head was badly injured, that's why she had surgery. But if Shirabu didn't do it, I would've done everything I could for her." I couldn't take my eyes off her, who knows who'd come and try to insult her again? I can't afford that to happen.

"It's weird to see you this serious." Wakatoshi commented and I sighed.

"She's treated like a laughingstock knowing that her family was killed in a fire. If her family had lived, then she wouldn't be experiencing things like this."

I still remember that look on her face when her family had died, that incident happened not too long ago. It was during our freshmen year. She was actually bright, always laughing, she'd smile to anyone. But she wasn't fake.

(Y/n) was the first one to smile at me, in this school. Everyone treated me like I was some kind of monster, but she welcome me like any other person.

I've liked her since then. That time, she told me to come over to finish the project given to us, but when I got there her house was on fire.

(Y/n) was the heir of one of the richest people in this prefecture. She still has her parents money and earnings from when they were still alive, but she never used them. She worked part time to keep herself alive, and I stayed by her side. Working made her sick and weak, she was always sleeping in class. That's why I decided that I should be the one to protect her.

"Everyone's calling her a beast or something.. I think it was Alice who spread the rumors, also the rumors aren't just bad, they're the worst." Goshiki spoke up, catching my attention.

"What rumors?" I walked up to him, he froze. "Tell me every single one of them."

"They said she's fucking around with men to earn for a living, and uhm.. They said she threatened Shirabu-san to have her get free treatment.. and uhhh... T-That s-she staged the incident three days ago." I grabbed his shirt and brought his face closer.

"From whom did you hear these again?"

"A-Alice.." I let go of him.

"Tendou you should calm down, your face is all red." Wakatoshi said, I didn't listen. I walked up to (Y/n) who was just innocently sitting on the bench.

"Love, you're alright, right?" She nodded.

"Why is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head and pat her head.

I went to get a ball and practiced my serve. I hit the ball with all my strength, I thought of the ball as Alice, the girl Goshiki mentioned.

I'm gonna kill all of them.

————