"Tendou." Washijo-sensei called. I flinched, what the hell did I do this time? I walked up to him and he didn't seem like he was about to blow up anytime soon.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm dismissing you early today, (L/n) (Y/n) was sent to the hospital after fighting with one of the students. It was reported to me that she does not have a family, since she was the only survivor of that fire back then. You are requested to be her legal guardian."

My heart sunk hearing my girlfriend's name, hearing her state, hearing someone has hurt her while I way away. I got changed, and left to go to the hospital.

When I got there I immediately asked the front desk what room was she in. I went to the elevator and tapped my foot repeatedly as I grew impatient.

I ran out of the elevator as soon as it opened, luckily no one was waiting by the entrance. I ran to her room and, good thing she's in a private room.

"(Y/n), hey.. (Y/n)." I gasped for air, I haven't rested or breathed properly ever since I left school.

"Satori.." She tried sitting up but she struggled, I assisted her and my chest ached just by looking at the bandage on her head.

"What happened to you?" I brushed her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "Who did this to you?"

"That's not important anymore."

"Yes it is important, I was gone for 30 minutes and you were sent here." I'm usually a jerk to most people with my crazy attitude but with her I can't always be crazy, she'd be in trouble like now.

"Satori, I'm fine—"

"No you're not." I might've said it in a stern voice, she looked scared. I sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried. So please tell me who did this to you." She looked away, she's the type of person to not even reveal a murderer to the police. She's too weak.

"It's Karin.. She just got mad at me for no reason." I pulled (Y/n) into a hug, this has been her life for the past few years. I've known her since the fire, that fire took her family's lives.

"Was she blaming you again?" She nodded. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, but next time just don't mind her, okay?"

"But she was calling me a slut."

"Whatever she calls you, you're still my favorite girl. And I love you. I'm bringing you to practice next time." I broke away from the hug and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm always worrying you. I'm such a burden, aren't I?" She chuckled, my eyes soften as I looked at her dissing herself again. I rested my forehead on hers, making sure I'm not putting all my weight on her. I looked into her eyes.

"(Y/n), you're not a burden, so please stop saying things like that. I'm doing this because I love you, I'm going to do everything just to protect you. Keep that in mind." I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

She was hospitalized for three days, so I had to go back and forth. If I only had all the time in the world then I'd stay by her side, but I couldn't since I have volleyball.

It's good to know that she won't be staying at the hospital any longer than three days. If it was any longer than that then I would've gone crazy, and no one would want that.