18| noah's fucking arc

Começar do início

But there's a feeling in my gut, that I somehow know that Sebastian would never do that to me, he would never intentionally hurt me. Even if there is no us in the future, he would never hurt me for his benefit.

Because that's not Sebastian.

•••

"Al, you know that I'm never one to turn down a shopping trip right? Especially down 5th Avenue! But we literally went shopping for Paris two days ago, and now you want to go again?" Evie questioned from beside me, holding expensive branded bags as we walked down the busy streets of New York City.

Since it was winter time, Evie and I have opted for a warmer set of outfits today. Evie is wearing a woollen Chanel two piece skirt and jacket in baby blue and pink, black knee high boots, with three pearl necklaces, each one shorter than the other. Her long blonde curls were cascading down her back, stopping at the top of her waist.

My outfit consisted of black skinny jeans with a Gucci belt, a long sleeved plain white top with frills at the end of the arms. On top, I wore a red fluffy jacket. My outfit was paired with white boot heels, the sound of both our heels clicking on the pavement echoing through the streets.

"I just forgot a few things okay? I need to get a new dress for the Christmas family dinner that Sebastian said was a formal outing! And I'm worried since we're a "couple" that I won't make a good impression on his family." I told Evie with a pout forming on my red lips.

"Why would you care so much about making a good impression on his family?" Evie asked me with confusion dancing in her eyes. Although the confusion was long gone before her eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets.

"You're stress shopping!" She dramatically gasped at me, turning her body to face mine completely.

"Why the fuck would I be stress shopping? I have nothing to stress about! I'm going to to Paris tomorrow with my best friends!" I whisper yelled at her, rolling my eyes at her assumption.

"True, I mean there's really nothing to dress abo- OH MY GOD!" Evie practically screamed, alarming the people who crowded the streets. I turned my head to her with wide eyes.

"What? Evie calm the fuck down! People are staring at us!" I whispered at her, giving a tight lipped smile to some of the people who continued to stare at us.

"You like Sebastian, don't you? Ugh I knew it! I knew it from the day Sebastian came up with his plan! I've got to call Nic! Oh Alex, this is so wonderful! We can go on double dates, and -" before Evie could finish off her rambling, I pulled her elbow on the direction of a small alley, between two shops.

"Don't you dare call that boyfriend of yours Evie! You know he can't keep his mouth shut about anything!" I told her with wide eyes as I shook my head back and forth like a fucking lunatic.

"Oh I know, he's so bad at keeping secrets. That's why I bought him a duck!" Even exclaimed with the brightest smile ever.

"You uh - What? Sweetie, you bought him a ... duck?" I made sure my hearing was correct, completely confused about the sudden topic change.

"Yes! Is for when he has been told something he can't tell anyone else, and you know how he can't do that, so, I bought him a duck that he can tell everyone's secrets to!" She smiled at her genius plan, her happiness not being knocked down at any point.

"You are one of a kind, Evelyn Rhodes." I giggled at my best friend, her actions surprising me more everyday.

"Wait! You distracted me! You never denied that you didn't like Sebastian!" Evie squealed in delight, jumping on her spot excitedly.