21 ☠︎︎ ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 ☠︎︎

[[ I do NOT own the art or music. Please enjoy - L RANDY> (changed my pen name, trying to find the perfect one- sorry!) ]]

The girl laid awake in her bed, staring at the ceiling thinking back to the kitsune mask that was watching her in the crowd. Her plain room was lit by a single candle, and she watches the flames light dance above her.
"Momo, was that you?" She asked aloud to no one.
The girl cocked her head at the young boy who had fiery red hair and eyes. She was four at the time, and the only people she really interacted with was her doctor, nanny, and a young boy named Silas. Meeting someone new was like a special treat to the girl.
"Mamoru, say hello to the young princess." A woman patted the seven-year-old forward. He scoffed and crossed his arms.
"I don't want to." He pouted.
"Mamoru!" The woman gasped; Alana was not really bothered by the fact he did not want to talk to her. She was more interested in his interesting features.
"What? She's a girl!" Mamoru said, disgusted.
"It's alright," Alana's nanny chuckled. The nanny was in every way Alana's mother, except for the birth.
"Can we leave alrea-" Mamoru went to complain again but his lips stopped. The princess had shoved her fingers in his mouth, to pull his upper lip up.
"Sharp teeth." She said in wonderment.
"Oh my! Princess don't do that!" The nanny grabbed Alana away from the fox boy.
Mamoru was reddened and surprised. Usually, the other children were scared of his teeth and the way he looked; they would run from him. But this little girl just stuck her hand in his mouth like it was nothing.
"It's okay, old lady." Mamoru huffed to Alana's nanny. "Old lady?" The nanny mumbled to herself. Mamoru looked to Alana who was still staring him down. "My teeth are pretty amazing, right? Go ahead, feel 'em!" Mamoru opened his mouth wide, raising his own top lip. Alana smiled brightly, happily feeling the boy's canine teeth.
"I am only thirty-seven..." The nanny muttered to herself again as the other patted her shoulder, while the princess inspected Mamoru's foxlike features.

Alana smiled at the memory but was still worried about possibly seeing him. He was either sent or he saw me by mistake, but it is not good. Alana groaned loudly as she pressed her palms into her eyes. I do not want to be taken away...
A knock on her door made her sit up in bed.
"Come in." She called out. The door opened to reveal Leopoldo, he wore loose navy pants and a tight cream-colored long sleeve shirt. His hair was up in a bun, except for a few strands that had fallen loose, framing his beautiful features. He stepped in and shut the door behind him.
"Leo, what brings you here so late?" The girl smiled trying to shoo her thoughts away to give him her full attention. Leopoldo's eyes wandered over Alana, who wore an indigo tank top, and a pair of silk pajama shorts Ivo got her as a suggestive gift, but it went over her head. She had her hair bound in a short ponytail.
"I was thinking of you," Leopoldo said, and she giggled thinking he was just teasing her. Leopoldo came to sit on the edge of her bed.
"I can't really sleep either," Alana commented, sitting up in a more appropriate position.
"Is there something wrong, dear?" Leopoldo asked he looked at her wall instead of at her. It made her feel like he really was not that interested.
"Nope." She smiled. "I was just thinking of things." She watched as Leopoldo brushed a strand of loose hair behind his ear. Alana could tell something was bothering him, surely, he did not come this late just to stare at my wall.
"I had a lot of fun with everyone tonight," Alana said to fill the silence. His piercing blue eyes shifted to her; a kind smile detailed his soft features.
"I am glad, dear." He said softly before looking away, Alana could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. Silence loomed over the room again. Alana could not pinpoint his emotions.
"So..." She nervously giggled, his eyes found their way to her. "What really brings you here?"
Leopoldo appeared to think for a moment, finally, he turned to face her fully. "I want to kiss you, Alana." It was like her brain shut off, and the heat in her cheeks spread like wildfire to the rest of her body.
"Excuse me?" She tensely giggled. He is joking, right? Right?
Leopoldo looked very serious, more serious than the playful man has ever looked, making her take a dry gulp. "I want to kiss you." He repeated carefully.
"W-why?" Alana questioned. I have never kissed anyone, could I really let Leopoldo take my first kiss?
"I think that's a silly question, dear." Leopoldo now chuckled. "I think you are the most beautiful creature that has ever crossed my path, inside and out."
Her heart was racing inside her chest, she felt it was about to give out any second.
"I- I," Alana could barely form words, she gripped her covers tightly. "I have never kissed anyone before, Leopoldo." Maybe if he realizes this would be my first kiss he will rethink.
"All the more reason then." Leopoldo shrugged. Look at her, she looks like a frightened doe, so beautiful. I want to taste her lips so badly; they tease me with every word she speaks.
Alana was so nervous, she did not think Leopoldo was ugly in the slightest, nor was he mean or hateful. I like Leopoldo, he is kind and handsome. It would not be bad if I gave him just one kiss. She hesitantly nodded her head, a bit surprising Leopoldo.
"O-okay, you can kiss me, Leopoldo." She quietly agreed, looking down. I know, dear.
His slender fingers cupped her cheek guiding her to meet eyes with him again. His eyes... they are so beautiful. That was all Alana could think as Leopoldo leaned forward slowly. What was surprising to Leopoldo was his own heart, ricocheting in his chest. He did not understand why he was so anxious, he had kissed many women, and he has never felt this before. He was partly hoping finally kissing the girl would help with the fact his heart failed him every time he saw her, but so far it seemed that his heart was worse than it was just by looking.
Alana closed her eyes, as did Leopoldo, and their lips touched tenderly, but the feeling in both their chest felt like a bomb had gone off. It felt so right and so good, Leopoldo grew hungry for more. Leopoldo snaked his hand to the back of her head pulling her deeper into this kiss. His soft tongue nudged her lips for entrance, and Alana hesitantly parted her lips. What is this feeling? What am I feeling right now? I hate how much it hurts, but everything feels so warm... A knot in her stomach grew, and her area flushed with heat. Leopoldo grabbed her by her waist, pushing her onto her back. They never stopped kissing as Leopoldo positioned himself on top of her, between her long legs.
Honey, she is like honey, she tastes so sweet and I cannot help but become stuck to her. I am never letting her go... ever.
Finally, they had to pull back for air, she looked up to the beautiful man who looked down at every feature she had. This was the first time Leopoldo could examine her face up close, he looked at every long dark eyelash, every imperfection to Alana, everything was an art to him. It clicked inside when he finally looked into her eyes, and for a fraction of a second, his brows furrowed.
"I love you, Alana." He confessed, his minty breath washing over Alana.
She thought of his words. Does he love me? Well, I love him too. And the others. I do not know where I would be without them.
"I love you too, Leo." She smiled. "I love all you. Leven, Ivo, Kazumi. You are all so important to me." Alana spoke truthfully.
Though Leopoldo felt wounded he was happy, nonetheless. He could see the others looked at her like he did, and he truly loved his comrades as well. He would rather keep her with all of them than letting an outsider have her.
My sweet, dear Alana... I hate hearing you say you love those fools, but as long as you have room in your heart just for me, that is all I will ever need. Leopoldo placed another kiss on the corner of Alana's lips, before sitting up.
"Thank you," He said before standing, Alana sat up quickly. "I believe I have to leave now before I can't stop myself." He smiled, swiftly leaving the room after.
Leopoldo left Alana dazed and hot in her bed, her fingers lightly touching her lips. Oh, gods. What did I just do?

[[ so... how are we feeling? Leopoldo stole the first kiss! Who are you pulling for?]]