49- Do I Look Happy?

[[ TRIGGER WARNING: MURDER, GORE, TORTURE, MENTION OF (a lot of) BLOOD]] 
[[ If you are enjoying the story, please interact so it can reach more people and it would mean a lot to see you are enjoying it! Vote and Comment! - L Randy]]
[[I do NOT own the music]]

————- ❈ ————-

A hay-like bearded man was on his way home to his wife and child, after trying to lay a woman at a local bar. He bitterly massaged his aching wrist, thinking of the beauty he wished he could've struck just once. No one woman had ever made a fool of him like that, and it angered the man beyond words.

All he could do to quell his anger was mutter under his breaths, things like: 'whore', 'bitch', 'cunt'.

He was so busy trying to stay upright as he stumbled drunkenly down a dark Ekapan alley that he did not notice the tall figure trailing behind him.

Ivo kept his distance until he was sure they would be in a secluded area, stalking his prey like the apex predator he was. Ivo was thinking of all the things he wanted to do, and all the things time and location permitted him to do.

It was not until they were between two stoned buildings, with no doors or windows facing into the alley, that Ivo gave hint that he was there.

He slowly pulled his dagger from its sheath, allowing the metal to create a shink sound as it glided out.

The drunken man whipped around to see Ivo standing about ten feet behind him. Seeing a figure so close made the man jump and ultimately sent him staggering back a few steps before tumbling to the ground.

"What the hell?!" The man slurred furiously, looking to his scraped palms. "What the hell is wrong with you? You scared the shit out of me, freak!"

Ivo tilted his head at his words.

"What is wrong with me?" A sick grin slithered onto his beautiful features. "I am not sure we have the time to get into that."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Just fuck off, would ya?" The drunken man huffed and tried to climb back to his feet, though he slumped a few times.

"No, I do not think I will." Ivo began to step closer to the fumbling man. "I will tell you, though, that one thing wrong with me, is I am too fond of a woman."

The man eventually got back to his feet and attempted to walk away, but Ivo sent a heel kick into the side of the man's knee popping it out its socket and effectively breaking it.

The man released a bone-chilling scream that broke into the night air like shattering glass.

"It is rude to walk away when someone is talking to you." Ivo smiled, scolding the man under his pained screams.

"Now, this woman, the same woman you harassed with your vile finger," Ivo began to circle the crumbled man weeping over his leg.

"It is her smile that captivates me; I am sure you saw how beautiful it was. You see, I try so hard to smile, and I thought I was pretty good at pretending to. That was until that afternoon on the deck of our ship when I—" Ivo stopped as he watched the man begin to attempt the crawl away.

"You're crazy! You bastard!" The man sobbed, pulling himself along the wet stone.

Ivo rolled his eyes, striding to stand in front of the man. Ivo pressed his boot into the back of the man's head, and applied pressure, pushing him back to the ground face first.