Chapter 9: Psyche Arena

Light shone into Ash's eyes as he started stirring awake. Upon opening them, he looked around to see that he appeared to be in some sort of prison cage. Andrew was lying in another one across from him and was also starting to wake up. When the two made eye contact, they just remembered what happened earlier.

"How in the world did we get here?" Ash questioned.

"I have no clue" Andrew answered, "Though it appears that Barry and Alain are involved"

Ash looked towards where Andrew pointed and saw their comrades lying unconscious in their own separate cages. There thoughts were then broken by two people entering the area that they were in. One was a woman with long fuchsia hair that was curved while the other was a man with short lavender hair. They were both carrying a bucket of water which they promptly chucked at the sleeping duo.

"AUGH, WHAT THE HECK!!!" Alain yelled.

"WHO DID THIS???" Barry questioned.

"Good, you're awake" The man exclaimed.

"Who are you?" Ash questioned.

"The name is Jessie" The woman answered.

"And I'm James" The man added.

"What are we doing here?" Andrew questioned.

"Simple, Lieutenant Kenworth tasked us to kidnap the Aura Fist Successors" Jessie started.

"And then you four will be thrown into the Psyche Arena where you will fight for survival" James added.

"What, why do you even want to do this?" Barry asked.

"The boss just wants you four to suffer for his entertainment" Jessie explained.

"Well, it looks like it is time to watch you boys suffer" James said as he looked at his watch.

They opened the doors and pulled them out, guiding them towards the arena. The four Aura Fist users were hoping that the others could come and save them.

Back in Lumiose

The group waited for Ash and Andrew to return but there was no sign of them. Serena and Sandra were worried at this point because they had no idea what could have happened. Clemont had gotten off the phone to find out that the two hadn't made it to the Hardware Store.

"It's strange, where could the two have gone?" Clemont asked.

"They couldn't have gone that far" Bonnie exclaimed, "The hardware store is in Central Lumiose"

Just then, the front door was abruptly opened and Mairin and Dawn came running into the workshop.

"Guys" Mairin cried, "You won't believe what we found"

"What is it?" Clemont asked.

"We found a note on our door from Team Psyche" Dawn explained, "Apparently, they kidnapped Ash, Andrew, Alain and Barry"

"What?" The group yelled.

"And they took them to the Psyche Arena" Mairin added.

"This is bad, we must help them" Bonnie exclaimed.

"But how can we do it?" Clemont questioned, "There isn't that many of us"

"I know, I can get my dad to help" Serena suggested, "He has connections to armed forces"

"Great thinking, they can probably help us" Sandra agreed.

"Well, it looks like we need to locate Psyche Arena" Dawn said as they all went off to Yvonne Enterprises.

Back in the Arena

The Aura Fist users were pushed into a large arena that was comparable to early Roman Gladiator Arenas. They looked around to see the seats were filled with Team Psyche Grunts, all there to watch them for their entertainment. In the podium, Michael, Keith and Lieutenant Kenworth watched over them.

"It's very good that you boys can join us" Kenworth exclaimed.

"Why are you doing this?" Alain questioned.

"Easy, we just want you to suffer for our amusement" Michael answered.

"And there is no way of escaping because these walls and doors are immune to Aura" Keith added.

"It looks like our leader is going to join us" Kenworth pointed out.

The doors behind the podium opened to reveal a large man wearing a large black trench coat. His eyes were a dark grey and his hair was jet black and was all over the place. The very sinister grin on his face clearly showed how he felt right now. This was the leader of Team Psyche, Neo Storm.

"Well, if it isn't the Aura Fist users" Neo exclaimed, "I'm happy to see you boys again"

"What is the meaning of this?" Andrew questioned.

"Like the others said, it's for our amusement" Neo explained, "But also so that I and my three cohorts can gain the powers of the Aura Fist"

"You do realise that the power of the Aura Fists is determined by who has a pure of heart and can complete the trials" Barry pointed out.

"For now, but when I take over the Aura Kingdom, the rules will go my way" Neo answered.

"Shall we release the beasts?" Kenworth asked.

"Go ahead" Neo said.

Upon finishing the conversation, Kenworth pulled a large lever and the gates in the Arena opened. There, multiple vicious creatures came crawling out of their cages. There were strange ones like Mothmen, Jackalopes, Thunder birds and Dogmen. And some were extremely terrorising like Abominable Snowmen, Chupacabras and giant Pythons. The four Aura Fist users readied themselves, charging up their energy.

"I guess we'll just have to try and survive" Andrew exclaimed.

"Hopefully the rest will be able to save us" Ash stated.

"I'm sure they will" Alain ended.

They all charged their fists towards the mythical creatures.

A long distance from the Arena

Armoured trucks were heading towards the Psyche Arena. They were all filled with armed soldier units and espionage experts. In one of them, the group sat, worried about the four of them. Serena's father was also there, and he was confident that they will be able to survive.

"Will we be able to save them?" Serena asked.

"They should do their best" Jason assured, "I know you're worried for Ash"

"Yeah" Serena sighed. They still had a distance to go.

And I am back to writing this. Just a little information on this, I know it has been more than half a year since I wrote this. The reason being was because school had me stressed for a while and I was trying out some new things. But don't worry, this story is coming close to the end because my goal for this was to write 10 chapters, a prologue and an epilogue. So it is almost finished and I won't feel any guilt for not updating. Also, the vote goal in Chapter 7 has been reached so I will consider writing the lemon. Maybe, if you want me to, comment below. But with that being said, I will see you next time. Cheerio everyone.