Chapter 3: Enter Voltic Aura Fist

Note: This chapter takes place during the same time as the last one.

During the normally peaceful day in Lumiose, Andrew stood by counter waiting for his food. Upon receiving it, he was about to make his way to a table until he was stopped by Calem.

"Excuse me, could I talk with you?" Calem asked.

"Um, okay" Andrew replied, "Care to join me for lunch?"

The two sat at a table near the window, neither one of them talking too much to each other. They sat quietly, the only sounds being made were from their chewing. Calem thought that he had enough of this and went into questioning.

"Ok, here's the deal, you were one of the few people that helped Ash break out of the medical centre" Calem started.

"I will admit that I did do that, he wasn't in any way a mental patient" Andrew replied.

"Aura Fist though, what a load of bull crap" Calem exclaimed, "You really expect me to believe in such nonsense?"

"Ok, it may seem like it's nonsense but it is true" Andrew explained, "How else would you think Ash punched the door down?"

"Sure, and I can fly" Calem sneered. Once Andrew finished his lunch, he went off to toss his rubbish into the bin and left the restaurant. Calem cleaned up and followed him too.

"Look, I don't know what your game is but that Ash Ketchum can't be alive" Calem exclaimed, "I mean, who can survive a plane crash like that?"

"He did and I met him after the event" Andrew told him.

"C'mon, Serena wants no business with him, she hasn't seen him for 15 years until now" Calem cried. Before he could say anything else, three guys in a purple ninja like garb jumped out from nowhere. Calem tried to defend himself but was knocked to the ground. Upon seeing this, Andrew dodged the attack and landed a hit on the neck pressure point, knocking out one of them.

"What the heck?" Calem muttered.

Andrew got into a battle stance and the other two "ninja" charged at him. They put up a good fight but they were no match for Andrew. He easily landed a kick in one of the ninja's stomachs and blocked most of the attacks. Wanting this to end quickly, Andrew tensed his fist for a short period of time until blue electricity formed around it. He used this to land a hard right on the last "ninja", sending him flying into a dumpster in an alley. As one of the "ninjas" was getting up, Andrew grabbed him by the back of his garb and questioned him.

"What do you want?" Andrew questioned.

"Team Psyche has come here to defeat you Aura Fists once and for all" He explained, "We have someone of importance to the True Aura Fist"

"And what would that be?" Andrew asked.

"A girl by the name of Serena" He answered. A beeping noise could be heard in his pocket. "Heh, backup has arrived"

Andrew dropped him and turned to see multiple civilians armed with weapons or in a battle stance. It seems they learned how to disguise themselves as you wouldn't expect a random civilian to be like this. Charging up his fists, he swung wildly at the enemies, knocking them out with his electric charged power. Knowing this might take a long time to do in his state, Andrew pulled a katana hilt from his pocket and a retractable blade shot out of it. Using his powers of the Voltic Aura Fist, he channelled his electric energy to the sword and swung it. This sent out a large sure of electricity which knocked the rest of the Team Psyche Grunts.

"Now's my chance" Andrew exclaimed, running off. Calem, who had watched the entire fight was getting up.

"What the hell happened?" He muttered.

Back at Lumiose Workshop

"ASH!!!" Andrew cried, running into the workshop.

"What is it?" Ash asked, coming down the stairs.

"Team Psyche is here, and they have Serena" Andrew gasped, still tired from running.

"What?" Ash said in shock.

"Yeah, apparently Team Psyche has found our whereabouts and captured Serena" Andrew explained while catching his breath, "I guess they figured it out, huh"

Ash was distraught, he didn't know what to think of right now. He planned on trying to explain the misunderstanding 15 years ago. Now she's in this situation, what will she think if he were to come to save her? Will she still hate him like she did before? This was a lot to take in.

"I think we'll have to plan out a way to break her out" Ash suggested.

"You read my mind" Andrew replied. The two went on to make a plan to save Serena, with the help of Clemont and Bonnie.

Somewhere in the outskirts of Lumiose

"So this is Lumiose City" A blond haired guy exclaimed.

"Yeah, just like how Ash told us" A dark haired guy added.

The two of them then made their way to the city, hoping to meet up with Ash again.